Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Hellsgamers App

My idea is idea is if we could make and app for iPhone and android so it doesn't take a million years to load a page on my phone. all this does is it allows us to access the forums, post bans and update our status much faster and much easier than using the default browser on our phones

just an idea leave your feedback :D

Need someone to help make native apps. I don't know the languages. Someday when I have time I will. However, I have been working on a new Mobile version of our site that will be a big update to our existing one. Retina support, Web App capable etc.

Mobile V3 beta preview:

post-7-0-93045400-1377660515_thumb.png

Let me know if there is anything you would like incorporated in the next update. HG Bans will be added.

• Like 3

It would be nice to be able to use the full text editor on the new version unlike what it is on my phone. I mean font sizes, link posting, file sharing, image posting and text color.

Will it make it easier for leadership to manage the forums? By this i mean lock/unlock threads, approve or deny applications, promote recruits to member or demote them and give out warning and infractions.