Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Hg Hackers Running Out

Topic says running out, idk why. It was suppose to say around.....

So, looks like HeLLsGamers has blatant hackers running around CSGO Matchmaking. Not making a ban request because I don't have demos, because well its matchmaking.

Anyways, putting a bad name out there for you guys, seems like you are supporting hackers by letting them wear tag and blatantly aimbot and wall.

STEAM_0:1:74331168 // [HG] Nuke // http://steamcommunit...61198108928065/

STEAM_0:1:73357209 // [HG] Alexis // http://steamcommunit...61198106980147/

Those are your two players. Brand new accounts, so probably some other HG name and just felt like getting new account to cheat under.

Just thought I'd bring it to your attention.

Anyways, new layout seems hard to navigate, just used to old one I guess. searching the whole thing to find where to post. Just so much at one time.

Edited by Headshot

If you guys honestly read before posting that would be great. I said it once, and I will repeat. BRAND NEW STEAM ID's. With that being said, I suggested that MAYBE they had different HG names that bought BRAND NEW ACCOUNTS to cheat on. It's a theory. And Instant, I said I WASN'T making a ban report? Please you guys need to READ before posting. Honestly. I wish HG/HT was what it was back in the day. Now everyone just posts to post. Thanks for your time......

Also I underlined and bold some words to help you guys. I'm not being a dick, but honestly, please read before randomly posting.

Even if this IS the case, then we would need their IP's to verify this. We can't just assume that they're members because they wear the tags. Even if they are, we have hundreds of people within HG, and many more who just wear the tags.

(And, yes, I did read your original post, in full.)

Listen, I was just bringing it to your attention. Figured I could help out. Never mind though. HG has definitely changed since I left.

Okay, Given the fact that youre understimating the knowledge of those reading this thread, Im just curious as to what your intention was behind making this thread? You seem to have the intelligence to realize we have 0 way of tracking who these people are, so why post this?