Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

cs:s My Penis Hat...

Zezima

BREAKING NEWS

The all wise bonbon states the hat is not dead, just needs "It just needs a little mouth-to-head resuscitation. Any volunteers? " I encourage all true members of jailbreak to volunteer to bring back this valuable asset. Even if you gag a bit in the process.

So while playing jailbreak today and going through my attachments and such, I have noticed that I can no longer find my penis hat that I wore proudly on my head. This is extremely concerning to me seeing as it was very beautiful to have on my head and it wiggled like nothing I have ever seen before in my life.

It would be a tragedy if this attachment got removed but for some reason it no longer appears. Does anybody know anymore information on this topic? I was considering making missing posters with it's detailed and veiny picture however I feel like it may get mistaken for other things. I just want my beautiful hat back, it has become to me like a part of the family.

Yours truly,

Zezima

CURRENTLY THE PENIS HAT IS NOT CONFIRMED DEAD PLEASE DO NOT GIVE CONDOLENCES UNTIL THE KILL IS CONFIRMED OR NOT CONFIRMED

Edited by Zezima