Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Shitty Matchmaking

Its mccain, if since mccain is pretty good im pretty sure he is something like double ak, he must have been playing with you guys who and not as good but you win alot, what matchmaking does first checks for KD ratio and skill then ranks. So blame mccain for doing so good. Its happen to me before, My alt account was unranked, along with Joker on his alt, Sharpoo on his alt, and Shot on his alt. It can match up with how good Joker and shot who are aks. so we went up against those kinds of people

Edited by Joey7

Its mccain, if since mccain is pretty good im pretty sure he is something like double ak, he must have been playing with you guys who and not as good but you win alot, what matchmaking does first checks for KD ratio and skill then ranks. So blame mccain for doing so good. Its happen to me before, My alt account was unranked, along with Joker on his alt, Sharpoo on his alt, and Shot on his alt. It can match up with how good Joker and shot who are aks. so we went up against those kinds of people

Mccain is like an eagle or something aha this is his nerf account

haha you should see my matchmaking luck, I get matched up with people who think the best strategy is to ignore all the calls and all go to the same site and not check behind them. I somehow always end up on the losing team

play with friends bro, party up. I rarely play by myself

I think one day me, ASCII and Faded waited nearly 15, 20 minutes for a matchmaking. It's dumb how they make you wait so damned long.

No what's more retarded is when you wait that long and even though everyone you're with has their max ping to 80, you get paired up against 3-4 125-160 Brazilians or other high pingers

I don't think its shitty matchmaking system, I feel like there is also a hidden MMR (matchmaking rating) system as well.

For example, an unranked who's won 9/10 games, went like 42-1 each game, will be placed against higher-ranked players than unranked/whatever the average is. They probably were on a good streak/ended up playing shitty (or just getting outplayed) in your game.

edit: also, you should sort of realize you can get paired with shitty players every time you queue up, get a team of 5 if you don't want baddies.

Edited by Soulmate