Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

March Madness?

dumgum17

Who will you guys be cheering on to win March Madness or who do you think will win? I think the two finalist will be Michigan and Florida (although I want Duke to win I just don't think they are strong enough compared to these two teams). I'm excited to see every ones answers!

Why the hell would you want Duke to win. Anyways, being a HUGE Michigan fan I dont think they will be able to handle Wichita State, If Stauskas plays really well then they might have a chance making it. But with how this tournment has been going so far, no one can tell.

Edit: Duke is knocked out anyways

Edited by Joey7

Why the hell would you want Duke to win. Anyways, being a HUGE Michigan fan I dont think they will be able to handle Wichita State, If Stauskas plays really well then they might have a chance making it. But with how this tournment has been going so far, no one can tell.

Edit: Duke is knocked out anyways

Yeah I just grew up liking Duke and it was my Father's and my team that we used to bound over and cheer for... Just some good memories I guess.