Quantcast

Jump to content

  • Log In with Steam Sign In
  • Create Account
129 players in 39 servers, 284 users online, 17 recent bans.

Recent Status Updates

  • Photo
      27 Apr
    LzFx

    Outlast 2 is pretty cool, cheap and spoopy :3, pretty short a little bit longer than the first one but still cool, totally recommend it :D

  • Photo
      27 Apr
    isaac

    So glad Call of Duty finally went back to the roots, fuck all that future bs..

    Show comments (2)
View All Updates

Recent Topics


Featured Partners












Free Sigs :)

* * * * * 4 votes

  • Please log in to reply
283 replies to this topic

#21
Harpy

Harpy

    HG Recruit

  • 301 posts
  • LocationIn a box, in my parents basement


Just make me something cool, impress me, im to lazy to do the template. :)
Posted Image


Posted ImagePosted Image Posted Image

Quote

HG | Archer [S]: arthur, i think i love you, not like snail love, but like brother love

#22
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

    Registered Users


  • 100 posts
  • Locationcsgo sdk



1. Main Color: Shades of purple for the pentagon, and pink for the bars. (i think that'll look good if it doesn't change it lol)
2.Shape: Pentagaon pointing up
3.First bar: (name/gang name/ etc...) Fuzzy
4.2nd Bar (optional): (name/gang name/etc...) cs:go mapper

Posted Image


#23
SupaNipplez

SupaNipplez

    HG Management (CS:GO Division)




  • 282 posts
  • LocationButtfuck-Nowhere, Texas


1. Color: white (with black text? just make it look nice)
2. Shape: HG Logo
3. 1st Bar: HG | SupaNipplez
4. 2nd Bar: CS:GO Mod/Donger
Posted Image
Thanks to silly for this sig!

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#24
Vortex

Vortex

    HG Member

  • 291 posts
  • LocationCalifornia


1. Color: Space Gray
2. Shape: PlayBoy logo
3. 1st Bar:  Vortex
4. 2nd Bar: CS:GO Moderator

Posted Image

Posted Image

Thank you to Exite for this awesome sig!

Posted Image

Thanks to Rychly for this Amazing Artwork

Posted Image
Thank you for the sign Ayonix™


#25
Tails

Tails

    Registered Users

  • PipPipPipPip
  • 50 posts


1.Main Color: Red
2.Shape: HG Logo
3.First bar: Tails
4.2nd Bar (optional): Gmod Divison Member | CSGO Player
Posted Image

#26
eXiTe

eXiTe

    HG Member




  • 590 posts
  • LocationPhilippines


View Postkiyu, on July 17 2016 - 09:07 AM, said:

1. Main Color: suprise me
2.Shape: surprise me
3.First bar: (name/gang name/ etc...) kiyu
4.2nd Bar (optional): (name/gang name/etc...) cs:go mod


Posted Image

Posted Image


#27
eXiTe

eXiTe

    HG Member




  • 590 posts
  • LocationPhilippines


View PostHarpy, on July 17 2016 - 10:46 AM, said:

Just make me something cool, impress me, im to lazy to do the template. :)

Posted Image

Posted Image


#28
eXiTe

eXiTe

    HG Member




  • 590 posts
  • LocationPhilippines


View PostFuzzy, on July 17 2016 - 11:30 AM, said:


1. Main Color: Shades of purple for the pentagon, and pink for the bars. (i think that'll look good if it doesn't change it lol)
2.Shape: Pentagaon pointing up
3.First bar: (name/gang name/ etc...) Fuzzy
4.2nd Bar (optional): (name/gang name/etc...) cs:go mapper



Posted Image

Posted Image


#29
eXiTe

eXiTe

    HG Member




  • 590 posts
  • LocationPhilippines


View PostSupaNipplez, on July 17 2016 - 04:19 PM, said:

1. Color: white (with black text? just make it look nice)
2. Shape: HG Logo
3. 1st Bar: HG | SupaNipplez
4. 2nd Bar: CS:GO Mod/Donger


Posted Image

Posted Image


#30
eXiTe

eXiTe

    HG Member




  • 590 posts
  • LocationPhilippines


View PostVortex, on July 17 2016 - 09:27 PM, said:

1. Color: Space Gray
2. Shape: PlayBoy logo
3. 1st Bar:  Vortex
4. 2nd Bar: CS:GO Moderator


Posted Image

Posted Image


#31
eXiTe

eXiTe

    HG Member




  • 590 posts
  • LocationPhilippines


View PostTails, on July 18 2016 - 01:43 AM, said:

1.Main Color: Red
2.Shape: HG Logo
3.First bar: Tails
4.2nd Bar (optional): Gmod Divison Member | CSGO Player

Posted Image

Posted Image


#32
Vortex

Vortex

    HG Member

  • 291 posts
  • LocationCalifornia


View PosteXiTe, on July 18 2016 - 07:55 AM, said:


Can you make the playboy logo white? sorry and ty a lot! Keep up the good work!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Thank you to Exite for this awesome sig!

Posted Image

Thanks to Rychly for this Amazing Artwork

Posted Image
Thank you for the sign Ayonix™


#33
SupaNipplez

SupaNipplez

    HG Management (CS:GO Division)




  • 282 posts
  • LocationButtfuck-Nowhere, Texas


View PosteXiTe, on July 18 2016 - 07:54 AM, said:

Posted Image


Looks great! Ty :lol:
Posted Image
Thanks to silly for this sig!

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#34
Max Caulfield

Max Caulfield

    I Make Bad Choices (Banned!)

  • 76 posts
  • LocationArcadia Bay, Oregon
1. Main Color: Blue
2.Shape: Triangle
3.First bar: (name/gang name/ etc...) LoseOurMinds
4.2nd Bar (optional): (name/gang name/etc...) Only Icelandic

Please bb. I need to make my account look nice :3

Edited by LoseOurMinds, July 18 2016 - 05:05 PM.

Posted Image I am the real Max Caulfield. In game call me Max, never Maxine.
  • "I changed fate and destiny so much that... I actually did alter the course of everything. And all I really created was just death and destruction!"

#35
sbpr0

sbpr0

    Retired Leadership



  • 617 posts
  • LocationFort Campbell, KY


1.Main Color: Blue/Purple
2.Shape: Spiral
3.First bar: HG | sbpr0
4.2nd Bar (optional): Live Free, Die Free

Posted Image

Posted Image


#36
Suicide

Suicide

    HG Management (CS:GO Division)




  • 1,924 posts
  • LocationPhiladelphia


View Postsbpr0, on July 18 2016 - 05:56 PM, said:

1.Main Color: Blue/Purple
2.Shape: Spiral
3.First bar: HG | sbpr0
4.2nd Bar (optional): Live Free, Die Free

Posted Image

Icawn said:

7:38 PM - HG | Icon <3 Sui 4 ever: I am a manwhore

Nipple said:

i wanna screw suicide too

Muse said:

And HG got me laid, too, brah. Suicide all night.

(Headband)(EG) said:

Y u so sexy?

Quote

misc [10:48 PM] what is OG?

sirius [10:51 PM] Original Gangster

misc [10:52 PM] ok, still no idea what you're talking about

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Quote

[HG] Suicide #GCR: remember all the things that you and I did first
[HG] Suicide #GCR: and now your doing them with her
HG | DIAMELO [A]: ?
HG | DIAMELO [A]: wrong chat?
[HG] Suicide #GCR: i dont give a shit no one else can have ya
[HG] Suicide #GCR: i want you back
HG | DIAMELO [A]: i dont understand

Quote

9:20 PM - HG | Archer: i dont get ur logic lol
9:20 PM - HG | Archer: u silly white boy

9:32 PM - HG | Archer: why u keep saying mine? im single
9:32 PM - HG | Archer: single lady

#37
eXiTe

eXiTe

    HG Member




  • 590 posts
  • LocationPhilippines


View PostSupaNipplez, on July 18 2016 - 10:22 AM, said:

Looks great! Ty :lol:

No problem :)

Posted Image


#38
eXiTe

eXiTe

    HG Member




  • 590 posts
  • LocationPhilippines


View PostVortex, on July 18 2016 - 09:35 AM, said:

Can you make the playboy logo white? sorry and ty a lot! Keep up the good work!

Its ok :). Thanks!!

Posted Image


#39
eXiTe

eXiTe

    HG Member




  • 590 posts
  • LocationPhilippines


View PostVortex, on July 18 2016 - 09:35 AM, said:

Can you make the playboy logo white? sorry and ty a lot! Keep up the good work!


Posted Image

Edited by eXiTe, July 19 2016 - 07:23 AM.

Posted Image


#40
eXiTe

eXiTe

    HG Member




  • 590 posts
  • LocationPhilippines


View PostLoseOurMinds, on July 18 2016 - 05:04 PM, said:

1. Main Color: Blue
2.Shape: Triangle
3.First bar: (name/gang name/ etc...) LoseOurMinds
4.2nd Bar (optional): (name/gang name/etc...) Only Icelandic

Please bb. I need to make my account look nice :3

Posted Image

Posted Image





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users