Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

New System: Zombie Perks

iProbie

edit: using google docs is a good idea firewall, thanks for that. I forgot about it.

Everytime I try to copy and paste the whole thing here, the forum thinks I'm a bot.

Probably due to how many times I've tried submitting this thread.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-2dp3yGbWn7JiQhZFtVUTg5a6c2iUL-8QtiBW4EptLg

Edited by iProbie
  • Like 1

I could see this being added into bonus crates but as for an actual system for zombies this would be too op if all the zombies decided to get all these perks. Unless a dynamic point system was made directly for zombies when attacking and buying perks. I think if we do this when zombies hit the barricade the points they make go towards regular points and it would create a duplicate to spend for the zombie perk store. Because most likely people would be too cheap to buy these perks unless they have a different point system for a shop just like how humans have a worth menu for them.

If this was implemented then you'd get FWKZT and Mka throwing a world class bitch fit that I stole his code and ideas again and no one wants to hear that nonsense

are they really that bad? I personally never played in fwkzt and have no idea who MKA is. I've seen from some youtube vids the rpg-esque level progression system in their server, but is lost about what they do, though I'm sure this is different from theirs.

they might be completely tilted and rustled for a few weeks and try something unfunny like DDOS if they really believe they have the right for the "perk system", but in the long run, I don't think they'd bother.

I could see this being added into bonus crates but as for an actual system for zombies this would be too op if all the zombies decided to get all these perks. Unless a dynamic point system was made directly for zombies when attacking and buying perks. I think if we do this when zombies hit the barricade the points they make go towards regular points and it would create a duplicate to spend for the zombie perk store. Because most likely people would be too cheap to buy these perks unless they have a different point system for a shop just like how humans have a worth menu for them.

making another point-system such as worth menu for zombies seems tricky and unnecessary.

my suggestion is pretty simple. it's similar logic with humans, you spend points to increase your chances to win the game.

if 30 zombies bought all 7 perks each (total of 8,700 points spent), then I don't see why they shouldn't win when humans can get away with spending 5,000-6,000 points (look at Honorable Mentions in the end of the game and look at Salesman for reference). In addition, some of those zombies will not make profits and lose points and generally, only top 2-3 zombies can make generous profits while other do not.

if players are too cheap to buy the perks, then it's fine as it's not forced. it's just an option available for zombies who actually try and make the game fun (zombies who don't try will either just afk, ragequit or go spectate anyway and make the game boring for humans and frustrating for zombies who try).

if some of the perks are too complicated to make, then simpler straightforward perks such as Juggernaut, Demolisher and Brutality can be made for starters.

Edited by iProbie

are they really that bad? I personally never played in fwkzt and have no idea who MKA is. I've seen from some youtube vids the rpg-esque level progression system in their server, but is lost about what they do, though I'm sure this is different from theirs.

they might be completely tilted and rustled for a few weeks and try something unfunny like DDOS if they really believe they have the right for the "perk system", but in the long run, I don't think they'd bother.

They would because Mka believes if he did it first then he owns the rights to the idea and that no one else is allowed to do such.

Edited by ForrestMarkX

I feel like this is a needed feature. The fun of being a human is that you have a variety of ways to play with weapon options and perks (Penta tap grim :>)

As a zombie you just W+M1 the entire match while occasionally picking a different zombie depending on the cade situation. The only real tactical play a zombie player could get is from being a boss but this shouldn't just be limited to 1 - 3 players a wave. Even if its as simple as +5 to a state every wave. Do you build yourself up to be a fast moving slasher or a slow moving tank that soaks up all the damage? It'd definitely allow more creative ways to play and overall more enjoyment to play as a zombie.

They would because Mka believes if he did it first then he owns the rights to the idea and that no one else is allowed to do such.

Not vouching for anything here, but just want to say:

Who cares what he thinks. Instagram added Stories feature because they can, Snapchat does not own the rights because they did it first. Who did it first shouldn't matter if we want to add anything we feel is a necessary improvement/feature to our server.