Quantcast

Jump to content

  • Log In with Steam Sign In
  • Create Account
277 players in 40 servers, 284 users online, 31 recent bans.

Recent Status Updates

  • Photo
      23 Jun
    Jessica

    If HG ZS ever have this event call Escape the night ( inspired by the youtube series escape the night )
    who will really escape the night
    who will be in the video

    who will it be ?
    I came up with a few people

    How Super Terrible
    Ryze
    Adam
    Cain
    Northground
    Dank_Narre
    Cade_BOT
    Mr. Robot
    Grim
    Exfro
    Moo
    Jessica
    Peri
    Trazix
    Brendan
    Goatzy
    Great Leader Kevin
    JG
    Master ToF
    Snowyamur
    Blond
    Blueberry
    Guy :)
    Faceguy
    Srcubbubble
    Adrian
    Godsend

    if it ever happen

    who will be eliminated
    who will escape the night

    Show comments (14)
View All Updates

Recent Topics


Featured Partners












Ryze's Hg Signature Showcase

* * * * * 2 votes

  • Please log in to reply
74 replies to this topic

#41
Lunar

Lunar

    Registered Users

  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 175 posts


View PostRyze, on February 16 2017 - 08:55 PM, said:

Here is Jerry :) I miss that show
Posted Image
I miss Tom and jerry, my childhood show :(

Posted Image

Thanks Gianna for Sig

Posted Image

Thanks Silly For Sig


Posted Image

Thanks to Ryze for Signature


Posted Image


#42
MicrosoftWord

MicrosoftWord

    CS:GO Moderator (Jailbreak)



  • 330 posts
  • LocationLand of the Bandwagons


View PostRyze, on February 16 2017 - 07:49 PM, said:

Here you go!
Posted Image
HOLY SHIT YOU ARe A GOD
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

View PostThe Empathetic Peacemaker, on January 13 2017 - 09:34 PM, said:

harambe isn't really dead
Thanks My Boys Ryze, Pongo, and ReeD!

#43
The Gaming Limit

The Gaming Limit

    HG Member


  • 198 posts


View PostRyze, on February 16 2017 - 07:48 PM, said:

Here you go, its a bit different from what you asked, if there's anything you want changed or want to try out let me know on TS :)
Posted Image

Thanks
[HG] Northground to You: fuck you british wanker

#44
eXiTe

eXiTe

    HG Member




  • 607 posts
  • LocationPhilippines


View PostRyze, on February 16 2017 - 08:55 PM, said:

Here is Jerry :) I miss that show
Posted Image
love ya

Posted Image


#45
Ryze

Ryze

    GMOD Division Staff






  • 539 posts
  • LocationCanada


View Post.Limenie., on February 16 2017 - 03:45 AM, said:

Could ya make signature for me too? :)  You may surprise me.

Here you go :)
Posted Image

Posted Image


#46
Techdude92

Techdude92

    CS:GO Moderator (Jailbreak)



  • 44 posts
  • LocationMinneapolis


Hey, I'd love a sig if you're still doing em. Maybe a pic of a hipster sitting at a computer? I dunno, I am open :D
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#47
Autismal

Autismal

    TF2 Moderator



  • 68 posts
  • LocationDefinitely Somewhere
  • If you'd be so kind, make me one with:
  • A Police Cap in the right of the picture,
  • "Autismal" in the center,
  • "TF2 JB Warden" underneath "Autismal" in smaller text,
  • and "Capiophobia's Founder" in even smaller text under "TF2 JB Warden".
  • Also, feel free to edit what i ask for to make it look better, add your own ideas, ect. I want it to look nice!

    Thanks in advance,
    Autismal.

Posted ImagePosted Image
Feel free to add me on steam to play TF2 jailbreak!
Those are my JB stats below (V). It has low activity because the server's down.
Posted Image

#48
Ryze

Ryze

    GMOD Division Staff






  • 539 posts
  • LocationCanada


View PostTechdude92, on February 19 2017 - 02:09 AM, said:

Hey, I'd love a sig if you're still doing em. Maybe a pic of a hipster sitting at a computer? I dunno, I am open :D
I tried something cool, hope you like it :)
Posted Image

Posted Image


#49
Techdude92

Techdude92

    CS:GO Moderator (Jailbreak)



  • 44 posts
  • LocationMinneapolis


View PostRyze, on February 20 2017 - 09:00 PM, said:

I tried something cool, hope you like it :)
Posted Image

Oh hells yeah, thanks you so much!
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#50
Ryze

Ryze

    GMOD Division Staff






  • 539 posts
  • LocationCanada


View PostAutismalDepths, on February 19 2017 - 11:19 PM, said:

  • If you'd be so kind, make me one with:
  • A Police Cap in the right of the picture,
  • "Autismal" in the center,
  • "TF2 JB Warden" underneath "Autismal" in smaller text,
  • and "Capiophobia's Founder" in even smaller text under "TF2 JB Warden".
  • Also, feel free to edit what i ask for to make it look better, add your own ideas, ect. I want it to look nice!

    Thanks in advance,
    Autismal.
Here it is but the third line of text didn't fit thought
Posted Image

Posted Image


#51
-Slime-

-Slime-

    HG Recruit


  • 61 posts
  • LocationSomewhere on Earth, i think.


Hey Ryze, may I have a sig too? :) You can surprise me with anything but I would love a sig with a sky blue color scheme with a dragon quest slime on the left (https://en.wikipedia...e_(Dragon_Quest) and the name Slime on the right, and under it "The Best Minigames Mod" (with the quotations because its a joke I don't wanna seem stuck up xD) under it in smaller text and a different shade of blue. Like I said though, you can do whatever. If you don't want to I understand, but if you do, thanks in advance! :)

Edited by Slime Slayer, February 22 2017 - 02:17 PM.

Posted Image

#52
Autismal

Autismal

    TF2 Moderator



  • 68 posts
  • LocationDefinitely Somewhere

View PostRyze, on February 21 2017 - 07:40 PM, said:

Here it is
Posted Image

I am very happy with the text and police cap! However, do you think that you can change the background to something else, like the simple backgrounds other people have?

Thanks for making my sig, though!
Cheers!
Posted ImagePosted Image
Feel free to add me on steam to play TF2 jailbreak!
Those are my JB stats below (V). It has low activity because the server's down.
Posted Image

#53
Ryze

Ryze

    GMOD Division Staff






  • 539 posts
  • LocationCanada


View PostSlime Slayer, on February 22 2017 - 02:16 PM, said:

Hey Ryze, may I have a sig too? :) You can surprise me with anything but I would love a sig with a sky blue color scheme with a dragon quest slime on the left (https://en.wikipedia...e_(Dragon_Quest) and the name Slime on the right, and under it "The Best Minigames Mod" (with the quotations because its a joke I don't wanna seem stuck up xD) under it in smaller text and a different shade of blue. Like I said though, you can do whatever. If you don't want to I understand, but if you do, thanks in advance! :)

Here you go hope you like it :)
Posted Image

Posted Image


#54
-Slime-

-Slime-

    HG Recruit


  • 61 posts
  • LocationSomewhere on Earth, i think.


View PostRyze, on February 22 2017 - 07:33 PM, said:

Here you go hope you like it :)
Posted Image

THAT IS SO STINKIN GORGEOUS, BETTER THAN I COULD HAVE IMAGINED! YOU'RE A MIRACLE WORKER RYZE TY SO MUCH! :) :) :) :D :D
Posted Image

#55
Ryze

Ryze

    GMOD Division Staff






  • 539 posts
  • LocationCanada


View PostAutismalDepths, on February 22 2017 - 05:50 PM, said:

I am very happy with the text and police cap! However, do you think that you can change the background to something else, like the simple backgrounds other people have?

Thanks for making my sig, though!
Cheers!
Pmed! :)

Posted Image


#56
Menoch

Menoch

    HGCE Leader (Community Events)





  • 729 posts


This is really good Shit. If you have time I'd love one
Posted Image
Posted Image

#57
Vel'Roz

Vel'Roz

    CS:GO Global Moderator | HGDC Mapping Team Leader




  • 595 posts
  • LocationIn a cave


Make me a good sig but surprise me :D

Posted Image

Thank you Ryze (above)!


Posted Image

Thank You Selery!

Posted Image


Proud Owner of DracoPhiliacs

Posted Image

Posted Image

Credit goes to Nightshade for the original image!


#58
ace tanker (sentinel)

ace tanker (sentinel)

    CS:GO Moderator (10Man)



  • 167 posts
  • Locationbelgium


i want one

i have no idea what so you have to suprise me
Posted Image

#59
Ryze

Ryze

    GMOD Division Staff






  • 539 posts
  • LocationCanada


To all those who asked for a sig via this thread and pm, signatures will be on pause for the next week or so as I am studying for midterms. If I manage to get any done it's because I might of have some spare time/taken a break. I will get to them as soon as my midterms are done.

Posted Image


#60
deadstorm17

deadstorm17

    HG Veteran


  • 251 posts
  • LocationAlbuquerque, New Mexico


Can you do me one, just something nice and simple with a skull, if so thanks so much <3
Posted Image


Posted Image


Thnx Eisen for the sig ^


Posted Image




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users