Quantcast

Welcome to HeLLsGamers

Welcome to HeLLsGamers, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of HeLLsGamers by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
Ryze

Ryze's Hg Signature Showcase

very nice, has that simple clean look. good stuff You must login to view images./uploads/emoticons/default_smile.png" alt=":)" />

Awards

>bepis divison

bep bep

nice sigs my dude

Edited by Watch
  • Like 2

Awards

Where's my signature wtf :/

Here it is! You must login to view images./uploads/emoticons/default_smile.png" alt=":)" />

SjtKM5I.png

• Like 2

Here it is! You must login to view images./uploads/emoticons/default_smile.png" alt=":)" />

SjtKM5I.png

Awesome You must login to view images./uploads/emoticons/default_biggrin.png" alt=":D" />

Was hoping for an anime person but i'm fine with this

Edited by Lunar (Moonar)

Awards

Awesome You must login to view images./uploads/emoticons/default_biggrin.png" alt=":D" />

Was hoping for an anime person but i'm with this

I didnt know what you wanted aha, pm me what anime character and i can see if there is a good one i can put

• Like 1

Updated and added some new ones, more are on the way when I get time to get those that asked for one. Thank you all for taking the time to check them out and leave your opinion! You must login to view images./uploads/emoticons/default_smile.png" alt=":)" />

• Like 2

Are you taking requests currently Ryze?

Yes, you can pm me if you're looking for anything in particular.

these r nice i want one

gib me one =)

The same goes for you both, just pm me what you would like.

To others, if you would like one just leave a post (to keep track and keep requests in order) with what you would like in it (or pm is fine) I'll get on it whenever I can.

Edited by Ryze
  • Like 1

Awesome You must login to view images./uploads/emoticons/default_smile.png" alt=":)" /> Nothing really particular. I would just like it to have a knife and orange somewhere in it if possible and my name. I want you to have creative reign over it other than that. No rush though, just whenever you feel like doing it. I really appreciate it!