Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Mission 7

ReeD

Hello people!

Tomorrow is the CS:GO Extravaganza! 8 different communities will take part in the tournament to win bragging rights or something like that.

So for this mission, I want you to tell me who your favorite person is from the HG Roster and tell me why that person is your favorite.

Y'all got 24 hours to do this mission.

FoxHound edit:

If you're on the team, you can do the Mission but you'll have to choose someone else aside yourself.

Do note, the lucky winner will receive a prize from Reed and the player he chose will receive something from me.

No, it's not jailbreak rep

I'm going back to sleep now

I choose blue btw for obvious reasons

gn harle

ReeD edit:

Foxhound a bitch for editing this shit

• Like 2

If you're on the team, you can do the Mission but you'll have to choose someone else aside yourself.

Do note, the lucky winner will receive a prize from Reed and the player he chose will receive something from me.

No, it's not jailbreak rep

I'm going back to sleep now

I choose blue btw for obvious reasons

Edited by Harle
  • Like 1

Skys because he's a map boss and I don't want to be fired.

(if they didn't have to be in hg that black angel person is pretty cool)

༼ 㤠◕_â—• ༽㤠HG TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ 㤠◕_â—• ༽㤠HG TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ 㤠◕_â—• ༽㤠HG TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ 㤠◕_â—• ༽㤠HG TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ 㤠◕_â—• ༽㤠HG TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ 㤠◕_â—• ༽㤠HG TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ 㤠◕_â—• ༽㤠HG TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ 㤠◕_â—• ༽㤠HG TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ 㤠◕_â—• ༽㤠HG TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ 㤠◕_â—• ༽ã¤

• Like 1

I like Spawn because he's hot and plays 10 man with me even though i throw for skins