Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Save Me!

Royce

On saturday august 12 im gonna get 4 needles in my arm (shots) and last time I got shots I kicked the doctor lol tell me in comments if you're are afraid of needles also thx to everyone who +1'd my promotion application and thx for letting me become apart of the best community!

i meant like in my life time dumbass <3

@Respect all players.

I know my sister kicked the doctor once, It's not that BAD.

Though, you could just think about other things and look away and try to ignore the big needle that is about to go into your body, sucking all your blood away. :)

In the past, I've been scared of needles. To this day, I'm still scared of needles.

Don't worry, though. I'm sure it won't be scary or painful. I remember a time when I was getting blood drawn (Blood Work), the person drawing my blood continued stabbing my arm multiple times trying to find that juicy vein full of delicious red blood. I recalled her stabbing me about 4-6 times until she finally got it, but still painful, nonetheless.

You'll be fine.

• 1 month later...