Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

The Scout Loadout Contest

☆Raging☆

I'm holding something that isn't CE related. The way to enter is to submit a photo of your scout loadout by September 20, and after that they will be voted on. Then the top 3 will be voted on. Winner will get a scout cosmetic of their choice (it has to be tradable and if it's strange it should be sort of cheap because I'm a broke couch potato) AND 10,000 credits (Jxhn says he would throw in some). Now, you don't HAVE to have the cosmetics in your inventory to enter, just use loadout.tf and upload a picture of your made up loadout. (Just don't be Combine). Here is an example:

post-40861-0-36618800-1504019234_thumb.png

Edited by ☆Raging☆
  • Like 2

Change of plans: the top 3 will be voted on from the 21st through the 25th in another topic page that will be posted on the 20th, the instructions to vote will in the topic page. Then on the 25th another topic page will be posted with the top 3 loadouts with instructions on how to vote. Then, again, the winner will get 10,000 credits and any Scout cosmetic, (that is tradable and can be strange if it's reasonably priced), that they want.

Edited by ☆Raging☆

Exactly 1 week to go.

Entries so far:

.pAnduuhh

combine

Misc2008

StrawBerry

Jxhn

Remember, you may use loadout.tf to enter, just make sure you have an imgur or gyazo link to prove you entered.

Prize at the time I'm posting this: 10,000 credits and a random scout cosmetic (any unique, tradable, and/or cheap strange).

10,000 credits can get you 1/3 of the way to Laser Letters, 2 trails, the deadmau5 trail, the Companion Cube trail, other items, the Double Rainbow trail, and 5,000 credits away from Team Colored Chat (VIP+ feature) and Colored Name (VIP+ feature).

Edited by ☆Raging☆