Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Assault seems like it would be way to T-sided with people either camping the roof or the train upstairs place. I once saw a Jungle Assault map that if I could find again then I would love to see it on TTT. Essentially it was the Assault building but in the middle of a Jungle, there was a Helicopter with a ladder you could climb up and try to snipe from the Heli, I think the map was either on CS:S or GMOD, ofc I have no clue what the real name was though.

Fix for rooftops would probably best new thing to do, or replace it with Hydropower

Gimme a list of all the bugs on rooftops off the top of your head? I'd hate to fix one thing and end up leaving another, thats really annoying to have happen.

I think you mean throwing a smoke onto the breakable building, which is actually a really easy fix. If theres anything else though, let me know.

Quickest bug I could think of would be the smoke glitch where if you throw a smoke onto the collapsible building, the smoke won't go off and just spam a constant noise until the T trap goes off. It also happens when you throw it onto one of the lower houses/buildings.

• Like 1