Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Can We Do A Vote On Removing Low Grav?

Ser Aland

I dont know how many times ive gotten this perk from bonus crate and I feel its just really useless. You can glide for 1 minute inside a cade which will not do anything really imo. I feel like we should do a vote on remvoing it and replacing it with something better, because the point of bonus crates is actually getting something useful. So I got like an idea to add something new called "Bouncy shots" which basically works like the richotete, (this is just a suggestion! this might be a bit op with gluon and stuff but idk.)

• 2 weeks later...

Yea as FoxHound says, the downside of having RNG in this gamemode is the need for negatives; if every bonus crate was a damage booster/point enhancer, then there would be no gamble. This is the effect of RNG in ZS. Even then, Low Gravity may come useful for a survivor running outside the barricade, as such, each bonus has it's niche and personally I think there is no need to remove it

• 2 weeks later...