Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Zs_Articmountains_B1 Teleport Vote/suggestions

Kevinyock

I've already fixed the gamebreaking issue of zombies and humans falling to the bottom of the map and either make a troll spawn for zombies or a very frustrating experience with dealing a hard to reach juggernaut.

So here is strawpoll

https://www.strawpoll.me/16236544

Oh and if you guys want to throw some balance suggestions,post them right here.

oh and spread this post to as many zs players as you can.

Instead of removing the one thing that makes this map interesting. You should fix the design issue it has, that issue being that only one of the two sides is useful for cading. You should make it so that both of the sides have their ups and downs so that the team can decide which is worth cading thus making it viable for both sides to hold supply and defend it, instead of just having one shitty side and one somewhat usable side.

Instead of removing the one thing that makes this map interesting. You should fix the design issue it has, that issue being that only one of the two sides is useful for cading. You should make it so that both of the sides have their ups and downs so that the team can decide which is worth cading thus making it viable for both sides to hold supply and defend it, instead of just having one shitty side and one somewhat usable side.

I havent remove anything that can affect cading.

The only thing i did was fixed the issue where people dont get killed by trigger hurt. Thus causing a troll spawn in the bottom of the map. I have not changed the teleport(thus the vote). And this is based on the feedback of the player base, If they want to get rid of things that make it special. It's the community decision. And beside "one of the two sides is useful for cading" is kinda vague.

I havent remove anything that can affect cading.

i never said you had. Im just giving a suggestion like you said we should.

And beside "one of the two sides is useful for cading" is kinda vague.

No its not. One of the two sides you spawn in has no good cading spots and only serves as easy zombie kills or a 1 wave human defense, meanwhile the other does have 2 somewhat usable cading spots (And im saying somewhat usable because they usually get torn apart by bonemeshes and tickle monsters 9/10 times, Im not saying this is bad per say, i just wish the map had more variety to it since it has a very unique concept)