Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Runescape

Fallen

Yeah slayers amazing but only once you're around lvl 60 slayer+ and use at least the Zanris slayer master like a blue dragons task is a easy 1m+ if you bank the hides. But then again it's really treacherous work. If you build your way up to abyssal demons you can get whip drops like around two a task which is a easy mill. Ontop of that if you have a pakyak you can bank there ashes with the scroll and making a good 3k of each ash

Looking for someone to kill corporeal beast with.

I have no experience with killing it since i only recently completed the quest for it.

PM me on the forums or on rs if you're interested.

RSN: x Tommo

Just an FYI to anyone planning on killing corp at all. I recommend going in a group of atleast 5-6 minimum.

What'd you guys do for double xp weekend? For those who played, that is. I managed to get my full slayer helm right before and then I leveled range 90-96.

I got my smithing from 54-66 and then i whored slayer and combat skills afterwards.

My xp was really slow with smithing since i was doing it in a profitable way, but i got my desired level for the curses quest. So i'm happy.

• 2 months later...
Anyone still playing? I've raised my range to 99 and i'm in a pking phase using dbolts, veng and morrigan axes. Training to 80 dung for my rapier.

Add Usg for whenever I may be online. I have a santa hat, of which I check the price occasionally.

I'd be up for starting a Clan in runescape centered around HG

Anyone still playing? I've raised my range to 99 and i'm in a pking phase using dbolts, veng and morrigan axes. Training to 80 dung for my rapier.

Nevodka all I do is PK, but I need a dungeoneering partner I'm currently 42 and want a rapier. I'm down to get it with you :P

same, i enjoy the game, just no one to play with

Pretty much what I feel.

If we could get a group going then sure I'd start playing again, especially for Dungeoneering I love it :P

Contact me via my forum profile if you want to get with me ;)

EDIT: My name is N1ght Ang3k, go here and search me to check out my stats.

Edited by Angel Descends