Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

What Kind Of Firearms Do You Own?

eclipse

The bolt action is a Mossberg MVP chambered in 5.56/223 (yes, this barrel CAN shoot the NATO round, which is NEET!). 24 inch barrel. It hits sub moa groups at 300 yards, on a clear day I can put 3 rounds in the same hole (or damn near it). It's a varmint gun, so it needs to be able to pop heads off of little game, which is does very well. EVen though its a weaker caliber than my other bolt-actions, it is one of my favorites because its use of a very common caliber.

The semi-auto rifle is a CORE15 build w/ a 16 inch barrel with Troy Di-optic aperture. Another straight shooter hitting center mass of silhouettes at 300yards (usually about 28 of 30 from bench in center mass, and about 18 of 30 unsupported, but all rounds on the paper). Very reliable compared to some other ARs that I have owned, and sold. I've shot 400 rounds in a weekend with friends, sprayed some WD-40 in it, threw it in the safe for over 6 months, and when I shot it again it went another 300 without a hick up.

And my personal favorite, my every day carry, the Ruger SR9C. 3.5inch barrel, 10 round mag for concealed with a 17 round magazine w/ a piece turning it into a full-length grip. I LOVE this gun, and I recommend it to everyone and anyone. It's pretty light, very easy to conceal IWB (or outside in colder months). Very accurate, and more importantly, reliable. Never had a failure of any kind except when I'm setting it up to practice clearing malfunctions. It has a 1911 style safety (though much smaller as you can see in the picture), ambidextrous controls, and is un-friendly gun state compliant (Cali, MD, NY).

Not Pictured : Sig C3 1911 (I DONT RECOMMEND SIG 1911s, THEY HAVE HORRIBLE RELIABILITY AS IVE HAD TO SEND MY BACK TO SIG 3 TIMES NOW IN THE 6 MONTHS IVE HAD IT!!!!!), Colt 1911, XDm 4in 40, Ruger SR22, Sig 238, Ruger 10-22, S&W M&P15-22 (my tac-lawl gun) and its big brother the M&P15, a heavy-modded AK47, Ruger Scout 308, CZ-USA CZ550 308 (I love laminate stocks), and a few other in the back of the safe that I'm not remembering.

post-3087-0-45478300-1358833378_thumb.jpg

post-3087-0-49600000-1358833387_thumb.jpg

post-3087-0-99322400-1358833394_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

^ What he said. I am not going to list everything I have. There is way too much and people probably wouldn't believe. I will just leave it as I have a concealed carry permit that is good in 37 states, I am a lifetime member of the NRA, and I carry a Glock 30 (.45acp) with crimson trace laser grips in a fobus paddle holster. I have been a gun collector for 7 years.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • Executive Council

Hm.. i own like 20 Airsoft Rifes :D ... when im 21 ill probably get a gun License and buy acouple of M9's and M1911's those are my 2 fav. pistols x]

You mean a CHL?

• 2 weeks later...