Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Best Tarp

XvSolstice

Ok dont do this i m just saying for lulz.

So this guy was doing simon says and he said very fast, "simon says all fleas unstack on deagle cage", and killed like 6-7 ts.

So i tlist him and now every time someone does simon says with even a level 1 tarp he says he got tlisted for doing that.

Edit: Best tarp is type demos in console lol

• Like 1

Back when advanced word carps were allowed, saying this really quickly.

"All Ts get on your back bunk don't face the back wall and then freeze once you have done this"

Then slowly repeat "That's right, back wall, I definitely said 'face' and 'the back wall'".

• Like 2

Use to do this tarp alot before red banned it cause noobs are stupid but I would say "All ts go to closet corner of big cage when I say go" so they all move before the order is finished and I get a bunch of kills.

all ts run to the top of the stairs now run to the bottom of cell stairs now run to the top of cell stairs now run to the bottom of cell stairs now all ts unstack along the longest outside part of sauna, face the sauna wall and freeze (SOMANYDERPS)

I enjoy doing Simon Says, not tarping them at all for about 6 orders, and then tell them to run somewhere w/o saying simon says. It usually gets about 10-15 people.

Also, during NASCAR day I'll have them get on big cage then get them ready to run to somewhere far away, then say 'Start" instead of "Go". Kill everyone who fell off.