Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Gamer On Gamer Love Life

Senor_jerkz

That desire of most guys who game.

is there a girl out there who games thats for me?

well im a league player and play many others dayz and what not, but im tired of the girls that are stuck up and annoying .

trying to find a place to meet another who enjoys going out and having fun with friends, party, workout w.e

but can come home and game.

is this really that hard to find?

either way im on league all the time NA server: Boodie Plug (dont get drunk with friends and stay logged on)

but i love to game make friends, add me we can troll together :D

:baby: thats a kickass baby

You want to meet real girls, you may want to go outside in the "real" world. Or do like me and put an ad on craigslist for Casual Encounters. "Looking for a BBW in a BMW" always gets responses.

Big black woman?

Well keep your eyes off kimzy she's my MeCrowGolfOven.

hahahahaha :D yeaaahhh no.

In all honesty though I thought guys were like "EWW GAMER GIRLS" cause apparently we're all either dykes or whores.

But yeah I'm taken as fuck and I met my guy through gaming. So that stuff actually does happen, it just doesn't happen often because most e-girls have wieners and just try and get free games from you.

Also, my bf will beat you at css or bo2 anytime.

You want to meet real girls, you may want to go outside in the "real" world. Or do like me and put an ad on craigslist for Casual Encounters. "Looking for a BBW in a BMW" always gets responses.

wut is this real world you are talking about? Is it a new server?

• Like 3

hahahahaha :D yeaaahhh no.

In all honesty though I thought guys were like "EWW GAMER GIRLS" cause apparently we're all either dykes or whores.

But yeah I'm taken as fuck and I met my guy through gaming. So that stuff actually does happen, it just doesn't happen often because most e-girls have wieners and just try and get free games from you.

Also, my bf will beat you at css or bo2 anytime.

didnt you meet your bf through hg?

you could say you two WUBWUBWUB each other

Edited by Deadlock