Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Wat To Do If Falsely Accused Of Scamming

Suicide

tl;dr

Some nerd added me on steam wanting to buy my karambit slaughter.

i said for what

he said paypal. he sent it and wanted a refunded and didnt want the knife anymore

i was annoyed and refunded him. he said he didnt get it

he claims he never got it and wanted me to send more i said im not sending 2 payments cuz im not retarded. so now apparently hes gonna report me.

yeh so, honestly clueless at what to do at this point. i dont want some random claim floating around on some random forum that links to my steam account saying i scammed when i have proof that i havent.

wut do hellsgaymers

if you refunded him using Paypal it should show up on your account.

Paypal is F-ing slow man. If it's a credit card refund it can take 7-10 business days for the refund to go through. they hold the $$ for a few days and that gives them an opportunity to make interest on it through investments. Usually bank charges go through pretty quick though.

Hope this helps.

Edited by KiLLeR SeNSaTioNâ„¢

Have your proof ready. when he posts your steamid then you have your evindence that you have refunded him.

This, you won't have to worry about a steam ban as it was done outside market, but steamrep you'll need to post counter proof if he reports you.

Edited by Short

for 1, i never traded him the knife, you should l2read

for 2, he was already refunded the money, you should l2ready

for 3, who let this downie brownie back in hg? kid has a lower iq then rawrash

#rekt

filler advice :^) - paypal saves all your transactions screenshot it and post it on steamrep if he reports you

• Like 1