Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

[Cs:go] Fireside Chats

It seems SKay stole my title for his thread, but anyway...

As the first step toward increasing the amount of communication between staff and the rest of the community, CS:GO division will begin hosting "fireside chats" in TS3 on a scheduled basis. The current planned interval is monthly, but if a different interval is more ideal, please specify it in this thread.

About a week prior to the next chat, a thread will be posted and pinned in this forum. There, you can post any questions, concerns, etc. that you would like to have covered in the chat.

When the actual chat begins, the first order of business will be staff sharing any current information with respect to ongoing development, planned activities, and so forth within the division (within reason). Afterwards, we will cover in sequential order the posts that are found in the thread mentioned above. Finally, we will open up conversation to anything else that anyone wants to ask or talk about.

I am hoping this allows members to stay more informed about the activities of CS:GO's inner workings as well as keeping staff more aware of the input of the community.

Please post any input you have in this thread. As mentioned, this is just the first thing I'm trying to implement, so please be patient as I roll out the new ideas.

• Like 7