Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Wew (Im Back)

Watch

Righty, so I'm back (officially).

I done my LOA in private because I just wanted to focus on my health immediately. But, seeing everything has gone smoothly-- I guess I should explain where I was.

Here's what happened: Basically, my back muscles are getting too weak to support my spine, and on top of that my spine is turning different directions and going into each other (which hurts, alot). Gotta wear a back brace now, physical therapy every day and I have to go to a chiropractor every week or two.

My depression got to the point where I was removed from my school and now I go to a partial hospitalization, I still learn academic stuff but my main focus is helping my depression (taking Welbutrin, which makes me feel like a million bucks, therapist stuff etc.). Upon all of this I had to make sure my transition from a high school to a hospitalization was smooth as possible, I didn't want stuff getting in the way of that.

Seeing that my transition was very smooth, and I got my meds and physical therapy is going well so far-- here I am.

TL;DR Watch got messed up, presently unfucking life and so far it's aight.

snekqVh.gif

Edited by Watch
  • Like 2

I wish the best of luck too you and am glad that things are getting better for you. I had a medical issue that popped up out of no where and really changed every aspect of my life. I went through a lot of time in the hospital and I'm still sorting things out to get back to some what normality.

You're not alone, let me know if you ever want to chat!