Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Shade Boss Restriction

Old Bill

Hello, We all know Shade boss it is a boss that doesn't take bullet damage and it throws props... anyways I've notice that Shade is OP at some maps like (Abandon Mall / Mall Beta) in these maps after wave one Shade doesn't give humans chance to cade or hold together, it just kills everyone fast and easily because there are a lot of props everywhere so it makes the game boring and some even quitrage because of it and here is a sample: http://cloud-4.steam...138697AA2D3161/ Shade at wave two killed 26humans and only 14 left... so I suggest that Shade boss restricts in wave two and unlocks after wave two intermission so humans can have time to cade and the round goes fair.

Edited by Old Bill

This turned from a serious post into a free post for all. But I dont think shade should be restricted. It really isnt that op. You just have to learn how to USE A FLASHLIGHT and/or LEARN HOW TO MOVE. Other than that your set.

Oh god no don't even try juking a good shade it won't end well

Just stay in the cade and hope the gg props are nailed down and secured. Or buy 500 nails and nail every single prop that poses danger. Or combine teamwork and stun batons.