Quantcast

Welcome to HeLLsGamers

Welcome to HeLLsGamers, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of HeLLsGamers by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
colinhaha

What Is Your Favorite All Time Game?

Hey guys! Since i'm a new recruit and don't know much about anyone I was wondering what everyones favorite all time game is. Now I know for most of you it will be csgo or gmod or a hg related game. Personally my favorite game ever is Borderlands 2. I think it's my favorit game because of the constant grind and chance to get rare and unique items in game, and that you can play it for hours with 3 other friends. Although it's not my most played game it has been my favorite ever since the day I first played it. Leave me a reply with your favorite game and why it's your favorite.

Thanks,

Colin

• Like 3

HuniePop

fu strawberry

Lol my fav is either csgo even tho i hate it sometimes or black ops 2 or nekopara cause nekos are bae

You must login to view images.

Edited by StrawBerry
  • Like 1

Awards

I agree. I got around 100 hours on the game playing from one character (LVL 53 Gagie)

I played way too musch on ps3 I had like 2 level 72's and 4 50+'s

RUNESCAPE

played this shit all day when i was younger

You must login to view images.

Edited by Paidmins
  • Like 3

The Warriors! You must login to view images./uploads/emoticons/default_biggrin.png" alt=":D" />

---the-warriors-163131_637_448.jpg

• Like 1

Awards

dark souls prepare to die edition for sure, the game had its problems but it is always nice to go back and play the game again, with plenty of new experiences.

• Like 1

Dead By Daylight, Overwatch and Rainbow Six Siege You must login to view images./uploads/emoticons/default_smile.png" alt=":)" />

Awards

I don't know why but Half-Life will always be my favorite game ever. Lol I had to think about it for a minute because I like lots of games, but

Half-Life definitely wins for me. You must login to view images./uploads/emoticons/default_biggrin.png" alt=":D" />