Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

The Goat Roper Recruitment

Well hello HG Forum friends, nice to see you. Many of you may know me, but if not I am known as The Goat Roper. I have been playing Counter-Strike since it was first released as a mod for Half-Life when I was a Freshman in college and it's been in my life to some degree ever since. I pick and choose servers carefully and the HG servers grabbed me immediately as an environment that strives to be fun and fair. As lame as that sounds, it is a rare combination to nail.

I enjoy being able to hate people but still laugh when my grenade explodes us both. You should try it sometime. If I can give one suggestion to everyone, it is simply to not care about your K:D ratio. Seriously, it forces you into playing like a chode and invites tons of additional ridicule. :)

Thanks Bosch and Eddie for the invite, I hope to join you officially soon!

Edited by Goat Roper
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...