Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Favorite Zs Weapons ?

Jessica

For a long time , I've been wondering what's everyone favorite ZS weapons to use as survivors

if you ask me like Jess what is your favorite weapons

I have a few on the list

- Glock ( best when earning points )

-Stealth Pistol ( Best when it comes to being an runner )

- Doom Shotgun ( Similar to boomstick but it is my fav )

- Boomstick ( My Babe )

- Stalker M4 Rifle

- Crusher Grenade Launcher

- Gluon ( My babe #2 )

- Dual UZI

- Dual Redeemer HandGun ( My babe #3 )

For tools and supplies

- Medical Kit

- Medical Grenade or Mednade

For Melee

- Chainsaw

Comment below what is your favorite ZS weapons to use

I hope to know more about you

Goodbye and Peace out Snakes :):P

:devil: * Hiss * :devil:

• Like 1

I really like the ricochet, it’s been one of my favorites for a while. I loved the old grim and the old boom, as well as the minigun and the other weapon that was released with it (I forget what it’s called). I also like the impaler (pre nerf) but now it’s pretty bad. As for things like tools I enjoy the turret and for melee I guess katana? I rarely use melee to fight zombies.

• Like 1

Although Boomstick is fun for messing around if i actually wanna survive im definitely a sniper person.

So the T5 Auto sniper is the best choice for me, fun to use and can earn you a lot of points if you do headshots. Tiny slug comes close if it werent for the fact that its nearly impossible to make back profit with it unless you find a lot of free ammo. Both are also a great choice to snipe down fast zombies if you're a runner.

Gluon is fun too i suppose, but its rare to use it. same with the nade launcher.

• Like 2

I'd probably have to say my go to gun for ZS for Objective would have to be the Sweeper Shotgun. Decent amount of Damage output, only costs 200 Points, slow enough fire rate to where I can't piss through all 300 rounds in 5 minutes and a good enough spread to where my horrible aiming doesn't become a factor.