Quantcast

Welcome to HeLLsGamers

Welcome to HeLLsGamers, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of HeLLsGamers by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

What is your favorite melee weapon in the game? Mine would be this Conscientious Objector with the HG logo on it, for reasons i'm sure you all know.

You must login to view images./monthly_04_2018/post-43917-0-65529100-1522638077_thumb.jpg" data-fileid="19040" class="ipsImage ipsImage_thumbnailed" alt="post-43917-0-65529100-1522638077_thumb.jpg">

• Like 2

Awards

Same here except mine has a dumpling on it named rissi. You must login to view images./uploads/emoticons/default_smile.png" alt=":)" />

Awards

I'd probably have to go with the Pan. If possible, the Golden Frying Pan. Man that thing is awesome lol. I hope HG | Misc2008 [L] adds it to the VIP Weapons in the future.

Awards

I'd either have to say the conscientious objector (because of how good it is for making some funny and (unfortunately) unfunny jokes) or the pan. Because random crits are fair and balanced. But seriously, I DO like the pan because demopan is fun to play

I really like the Fish. It's really funny hearing people get angry over me hitting them with a fish. I dunno, it's just really amusing.