Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Ze Changes

Lynxx

The ZE gamemode was recently revamped in hopes of making it better, however, there are some problems I see with it.

1: zombies are WAY faster than humans. Yes, Knockback was added to keep this fair, but what happened it that you canceled them out. The zombies are faster, so they can just regain the distance plus a little more to make the knockback worth while

2: Knockback. The knockback, as I have seen, hasn't done anything. The zombie speed just makes up for it. We either increase knockback or decrease speed. It can't stay the way it is.

3: Damage and armour. The damage buff was neccesarry, however, not to this extent. 95 leaves the player with very little health, even with armour. It is, again, a double negative. It cancels eachother out, where 1 zombie hit, without heal, is a death at the next corner. I thought that it should be buffed to 55, no armour added, but that Is my personal opinion. 95 damage is good on maps lile l0v0l where, with heal buff, the player gets 300 health.

ZE is hated and loved. But it needs to be changed. The new update screwed the humans over with great strides, making it impossible to have fun. These were my thoughts on the new ZE updates.

I already did adjust the settings by making the zombies slower, set there damage to 55, and further increased the knockback but I'm sure that still isn't enough. Don't expect more changes as I have better things to work on than feed Super and his dumbass friends more stuff

Edited by ForrestMarkX
  • Like 1

Don't expect more changes as I have better things to work on than feed Super and his dumbass friends more stuff

I love QA team for tested this update before pushed it .

The video just prove, the update is not tested before. It's not the 1st time. "Super and his dumbass friends " did nothing, just spectate the hg updates.

It also proves that we only realize the work of others, only ,when they are no longer there to do it.

Edited by Master ToF

I love QA team for tested this update before pushed it .

The video just prove, the update is not tested before. It's not the 1st time. "Super and his dumbass friends " did nothing, just spectate the hg updates.

It also proves that we only realize the work of others, only ,when they are no longer there to do it.

On Debug the knockback was pretty extreme, ZE could be removed and literally nothing would be changed. Video did nothing but prove that Super and his friends are the most childish people I've seen in my entire life