Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Boost The Resupply Box.

Ser Aland

Boost the resupply! (pls lol)

As of now the resupply box is kind-ish useless for some weapons and really good for some other ones. Lets go over what it gives for each ammo.

Pistol ammo: 24

Shotgun ammo: 8

SMG ammo: 20

Assault rifle ammo: 20

Sniper ammo: 6

Crossbow bolt ammo: 4

Grenade ammo: 6

Fusion cells ammo: 90

These are the stats of the resupply, and If we look on Pistol ammo, Grenade ammo and fusion cells ammo, those are actually decent and can help you get some profit, however. If we take a look on SMG ammo, Assault Rifle ammo, Sniper ammo and crossbolt ammo it doesnt give that much so it helps you. And the worst thing is that you need to pay 200 for just 1 resupply box which you wont even profit from because of the high cost and the rare ocassion someone actually takes ammo from it. So my idea is to boost these values to something that could be point chaging.

What I wanna change: Nerf the value of the resupply to 100 and boost the points the owner get from someone opening it to 2. And to the stats I wanna change now:

Pistol ammo: 24

Shotgun ammo: 12

SMG ammo: 50

Assault rifle ammo: 40

Sniper ammo: 10

Crossbow bolt ammo: 8

Grenade ammo: 8

Fusion cells ammo: 90

These are just my thoughts on the new stats and it's entirely up to the devs to choose what it's supposed to be, I just want to bring some awareness to this. As usual, thanks for reading and I'll see you around :P

Edited by Aland

Resupply is fine. If you look at sunrust or any other server that uses no code, it's 1 minute to refresh and can stack mainly due to there being no point saving and making it harder to afford ammo. With point saving you can buy all the ammo in the world an easily make the points back.

Also changing the price and the points you get back would encourage placing resupply and doing noting.

Resupply is still useful in general. You just ungrateful about it.

Edited by Boxsnake