Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

New Medgrenade Symbol

KeanuV

Add a new medgrenade symbol

So ive been trying around with addons the past days and came over a the medic grenade symbol wich looks kinda boring just a circle with a cross in the middle , so i thought of making my own

medic grenade symbol post-45521-0-37382100-1533820689.png its based of the grenade post-45521-0-20003600-1533757434.png so i joined the gmod server and tried it out this is how it looks ingame post-45521-0-18019600-1533757455_thumb.png

would be pretty cool if it gets added

Little update

in the medicgrenade symbol the cross is a bit more in the middle then in the ingame screenshot, i moved it a bit up cause it looks better that why

Edited by Keanu
  • Like 1

So to confirm, you made this icon yourself based off of the original grenade icon, just edited?

Yap its not stolen, i based it of the grenade in the HG folder (the one that i attached) and drew it myself Edited by Keanu

So to confirm, you made this icon yourself based off of the original grenade icon, just edited?

So the only thing i did was move the cross up a bit this is the final result (i dont mean that i only made that but thats the latest change) Edited by Keanu