Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Medical Zombie Suggestions

Nibster

I like playing Medical Zombie, it's nice to heal bosses and keep zombies alive for longer, here's my suggestions/feedback;

- Increase point gain on Zombie healing, currently it's about 10 points per 1000 healing (I healed for 8k in a game and only got 86 points) This feels really low and is probably one of the main reasons people don't play Medi zombie very much.

- When healing zombies, grant a tiny bit of barricade points. This way Medical zombies can still gain barricade points and upgrade themselves for doing what they're supposed to do (heal)

Now for my two larger suggestions;

- Create a new Medical Zombie card that does not increase HP/Damage/Speed but instead increases how much healing you do

- New healing zombie for wave 4 or 5 (witch doctor? idk) that heals for more and grants 5 armor with each heal, also had the idea of them healing a bit over time as well but I think that regen would be outdamaged and ultimately useless, unless used on boss zombies who are cowering

I think if these changes were made we would see quite a few more healing zombies instead of 1 or 2 a game. Feedback is appreciated.

edit: A few ideas for the new healing zombie: (One of these, not all three, obviously)

- Spits out a bonemesh-style gib-bomb that doesn't deal damage but spits out multiple gibs

- Spits out healing gas which doesnt instantly heal like gibs but is a moderate regen over time

- Or simply make him spit stronger gibs that give 5 armor each time (or regen over time)

Edited by Nibster
  • Like 3