Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Tri-Portal Signatures - Request Today!

Snowyamur

Hey everyone! This is Snowyamur of the HeLLsGamers GFX Team! Today, I open my doors to making new digital signatures for people that are not only usable on the HG Forums, but on other websites as well, at least, websites that allow digital images for signatures.

The signatures I'll be making are going to be different from the Animated Cards, Seyl Juice ID Cards, and Spinning Avatars that I've made in the past. These new signatures are inspired by @ForrestMarkX's digital signature, and based off of the founding design by @eXiTe, and have been custom-designed and constructed to be a modern inspiration and version of the original. I would like to give credit to both for coming up with a simple, yet slightly complex and intricate design for digital signatures.

Today, I introduce the Tri-Portal digital signatures! If you have no idea why I named them that, look at my completed work below and take a hint with the name.

Prerequisites

So, before I jump into the request form, there are a few prerequisites that must be met in order for you to submit a request form:

• must be a Recruit+ of HeLLsGamers
  • you have to make the request for yourself; you can't request for others
  • must be able to receive your signature via HeLLsGamers' messaging system
  • may only make ONE request form, thereby only ONE graphics request
  • must be willing to wait within a 96-hour limit for me to make them (this doesn't mean you'll get your signature in four days; this means that you should expect to receive your signature in under 96 hours)

Everything above must be verified and possible as it pertains to you or you will impair your ability to receive your digital signature with little conflict. It's possible for things to go wrong when I send my completed work to others, and in the past, this has happened numerous times. Please abide by the prerequisites to avoid complications.

Application

Okay, now we can get into the application-portion of this. You must fill out all the questions below in order for me to start working on your digital signature. Failure to do so may result in your request form being overlooked.

NOTE: Feel free to copy-paste this into your Reply box below to answer this in a much-neater fashion. Refer to the completed Tri-Portal signatures below to get an idea of how I make these signatures, and to know what you want on them when you request for one.

What name do you want to be displayed?

What descriptive words would you like to be shown?

What kind of theme do you want? (NOTE: it has to be a theme I can find easily on the Internet; going with something completely abstract or otherwise-unknown won't work)

What character do you want on the signature base? (NOTE: it doesn't have to be a character; it can be a symbol as well, but expect something different for the base if that's the case)

Would you like the base as a separate image file alongside the signature?

Edited by Snowyamur
  • Like 2

• Snowyamur pinned and unpinned this topic

Credits Board:

Below are the people, industries, studios, etc. that I give commendable credits to for what's portrayed in these digital signatures. They really do deserve a lot of the credit for contributing an integral part of our cultures today. This list will fill up as more digital signatures are made.

NOTE: the credits given are provided to those responsible for making the foundation and structure of the work, excluding music, programming, and possibly game design if it's a videogame because I'm not uploading any music or actual gameplay with these digital signatures. That's why you'll see roles like writer, illustration, director, producer, etc.

Links will be provided as necessary.

Furry Art of Any Kind

Melloque - talented furry artist specializing in scenes and realism [https://www.furaffinity.net/user/melloque/]

~Fluke - environmentally-acute furry artist specializing in environmental, atmospheric, and contextual art [https://www.furaffinity.net/gallery/fluke/]

Dishonored Franchise

Arkane Studios - developing game studio [https://www.arkane-studios.com/en]

Boruto: Naruto Next Generations

Ukyô Kodachi - writer

Mikio Ikemoto - illustration

Shueisha - publishing studio

Viz Media - English publisher

Angel Beats!

Seiji Kishi - director

Kenji Horikawa - producer

Hiro Maruyama - producer

Hironori Toba - producer

Jun Maeda - writer

P.A. Works - studio

Overwatch

Blizzard Entertainment - game industry and developing studio [https://www.blizzard.com/en-us/]

Jeff Kaplan - director

Chris Metzen - director

Aaron Keller - director

William Petras - artist

Arnold Tsang - artist

Michael Chu - writer

Alyssa Wong - writer

Edited by Snowyamur