Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Uni's Pointwhore Loadout #1

Uni

Worth menu items

• Weapons = None
  • Tools = None
  • Traits = Tough, Fit, Quick, Bandolier, Neuro Armour
  • Returns = Anti-Materialistic

[Note: you can also get Sleight of Hand & Keyboard Warrior instead of the health upgrades to maximize the number of bullets you can shoot to increase profit] (Thx Snowy)

By using the above loadout, you will have no weapons or any tools to begin the round with, but you will be a very tough character to kill with your total 135 HP, 50 Shield, and added speed bonus.

[IMPORTANT: Keep in mind that it is unlikely that you will make exactly the amount of points listed in this guide, I'm just writing down what I usually get if the humans survive long enough.]

[TIP: Get as much profit as possible the first round, aim for their heads and do not waste any time doing stuff other than shooting and reloading]

Round: 1

• Purchases = Ricochet Magnum/BullsEye Pistol, 10x Pistol ammo
  • Total Cost = 90 Points
  • Possible Profit By End:
  1. 50 Players or Below = total 95 points, 5 profit
  2. 70 Players or Above = total 120+ points, 30 profit
  3. Total Profit = 5/30

You will need to immediately find an arsenal crate after the round begins, buy the ricochet magnum and the ammo, then start farming some points. ( Remember to use the Resupply Box whenever possible to get extra 24 pistol ammo, so you won't have to buy any ammo even the round after that.) And you will need to pick the right time to reload, shoot, to get the maximum profit possible. [Quick tip, the ricochet magnum can easily 'penetrate' zombies, to make sure to stand in the correct position in order to hit multiple targets at once.] Also if you prefer the BullsEye Pistol over the Ricochet Magnum, you can get that one as well.

Round: 2

• Round 1 Intermission Purchase = None
  • Purchases = None
  • Total Cost = None
  1. 50 Players or Below = total 100 points, 100 profit
  2. 70 Players or Above = total 125+ points, 125 profit
  3. Total Profit = 105/155

Keep in mind that you will not be purchasing anything during this round, as it would only give you an extra gun and some negative profit. Use the ricochet magnum to shoot INTO the bosses, because the bullets would most likely bounce to the zombies around the boss, giving you some damage bonus. (KEEP THE MAGNUM/BULLSEYE IF YOU HAVE MORE AMMO TO SPARE)

Round: 3

• Round 2 Intermission Purchase = Multiple
  • Purchases = Reaper' UMP, 2/10x SMG ammo box
  • Total Cost = 216
  1. 50 Players or Below = total 200 points, -16 profit
  2. 70 Players or Above = total 275 points, 69 profit
  3. Total Profit = 89/194

You will definitely not make a lot of profit this round by spending a lot of the points on the UMP and the 2/10x SMG ammo boxes, but do keep in mind that you should NEVER EVER buy a third 10x SMG ammo box, because there is always that risk of zombies getting through the cade and killing you in the process, thus making you lose profit. (An important fact to keep in mind, do not spray it like a minigun, aim your gun careful in the chest area of the zombies.) (Also stay back, swamp legion is coming.)

Round: 4

• Round 3 Intermission Purchase = Possible Purchase
  • Purchases = Possible 10x SMG ammo box

Total Cost = 56

1. 50 Players or Below = total 190 points, 134 profit
  2. 70 Players or Above = total 235 points, 179 profit
  3. Total Profit = 223/373

It is likely that you have some SMG ammo left over from the previous round, buy another 10x SMG ammo if not 2/10x SMG ammo, as long as you use up all of them in the end. (Sometimes you might run out of SMG ammo, SELL the Reaper' UMP and use the ricochet magnum/bullseye and its leftover ammo if you still have them, if not, wait the last few seconds and get ready to snatch a good weapon.)

Round: 5

• Round 4 Intermission Purchase = A Lot
  • Purchases = Photon' Laser Crossbow, 50 crossbow bolts.
  • Total Cost = 400
  1. 50 Players or Below = total 350 points, -50 profit
  2. 70 Players or Above = total 550 points, 150 profit
  3. Total Profit =  173/523

HEY! Be careful! do not shoot the photo crossbow like you would an SMG, it is a weapon that penetrates multiple zombies at once, so make sure to line up your shot to get a lot of zombies with a single crossbow bolt. (My highest record with a single crossbow bolt is 7,251 with Double Damage.)

Round: 6

• Round 5 Intermission Purchase = Some Ammo
  • Purchases = As many crossbow bolts as you need.
  • Total Cost = 100-300
  1. 50 Players or Below = total 450 points, 350-150 profit
  2. 70 Players or Above = total 650 points, 500-350 profit
  3. Total Profit =  Around 650 profit, Around 1100 Profit

This loadout might take time to adjust to, but if you get everything right and the human team does not die before wave 6, you are going to make a hell lot of profit in just one game. If there aren't a lot of players on the server, you'll be making most of the profit during wave 6 so be sure to watch out for that.

Round: 5/6 Alternative

• Round 5 Intermission Purchase = Some
  • Purchases = Tau Cannon + 1000 Ammo
  • Total Cost = 330
  1. 50-100 Players = total 800 points, 470 profit.
  2. Total Profit = Around 800 Profit

If you decide to use this instead of the Photon, it also a very good choice, if you are a automatic rifle player, then this is for you. The Tau cannon does not need to reload which means you can hold down mouse1 for eternity.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

That concludes Uni's pointwhore loadout #1, be sure to stick around for more in the future, I definitely have more to show ya. If you have any questions or concerns, leave them below. Also let me know how this worked out for ya!

Credits to Pho for inspiring me to start using Photon.

(Took me an hour of thinking and typing, you better take something useful away from this.)

:D

Edited by Uni
  • Like 1

I got a feeling a lot of people are gonna be using these weapons in specific and that the rest will be kind of forgotten?

People will use these weapons if they want to pointwhore @Misterlol29; that's the whole point of this guide.

I would also add that this guide is well-written. The calculation does seem a bit off to me given that there's no measurement for how many points received based on zombie kills, damage inflicted, etc, but it's otherwise good. 

However, one huge issue I have with this guide is that it isn't accounting for a good barricade being built or not.

I get that this guide is primarily emphasizing the different weapons and gear to buy on certain waves to maximize profit, but at least mentioning the extent of the cade is important. Part of knowing how to profit also comes from understanding the current state of the cade because if the cade is about to fall, you wouldn't buy anything, but if it still has some strength left to spare, then buying something could be worth it.

I'm reading this under the assumption that the player using this loadout path is always going to be behind a barricade, but I'm left unsure of what the player would do if the cade's about to fall. Most likely, I'll assume the player wouldn't buy anything, but players often make stupid choices in a videogame, so I won't conclude on that.

I'll be sure to give your loadout a try @Univerous and let you know how I think of this.