Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Rejuvenator and Nails X Force Field

Kritzinho

... So we have this problem for a long time, the force field was created to be some kind of transparent wall to prevent poison to get trough,

but this let melee attacks, bullets and projectiles travel its own hitbox, but we have some weird interactions with some things,

like the Hammer, trying nailing something trough a force field is impossible because the force field works like a wall, when it does'nt make much sense since you can shoot trough

and with the addition of the rejuvenator we've got another problem, i found myself using it very often,

it is very useful and its a point fest on double points BUT, its kind of hard to keep healing lots of people with this weapon, and when we humans have a lot of force fields, jesus it becomes not impossible,

but very annoying to heal anyone moving in and out or just close to a force field... I believe the same fix would be used for rejuvenator healing and nailing props trough them.

Someone fix this please :c

Edited by Kritzinho
  • Like 1

As a cader, I agree that being unable to nail props through a force field is irritating because if zombies are breaching and I'm trying to recade, I would have to remove the force field first, nail the props down, then put it back. It's a risky thing to do if zombies choose bosses like Swamp Legion and Pukepus, or if there are wild poison zombies camping outside waiting to strike because I'd be open to death. Since wild poison zombies have a secondary attack that's an insta-kill poison shotgun blast at close-range, it's even more dangerous to recade with this current force field mechanic in place.

I'd say yes, make it where we can nail props through force fields to make recading easier, but I would also say no to this because otherwise, there wouldn't be any real risk or danger to recading. Part of the fun that comes with recading is being at risk of death if you have to remove a force field to recade, with the risk being even greater at higher waves when Poison Zombies are unlocked. Sure, you might die if you try to recade, then you'll blame your team and be frustrated and salty about it, but this kind of practice is good because it teaches caders how to recade quickly when there are lots of zombies and a lot going on in the background.

However, at most times that I cade, someone puts down their own force field and never removes it until it's destroyed, so I wouldn't be able to multi-nail my props to walls to give added defense because of improper force field placement. While this is frustrating, I'm willing to sacrifice myself being frustrated for having the fun and adrenaline rush that sometimes comes with rebuilding a breached barricade.

• Like 1