Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Any new rules or updates from people?

Destroy

I haven’t checked in a while, and i see Mclovin as Division Staff and a Veteran, and i remembered pho being a division leader? Can’t remember. Just checking in, any new rules been implemented since i was gone or anything? Or same old same old, i meant the rules for zs of course. Been thinking of rejoining when i get a new and better computer. You know, i don’t know why but everytime i log in and i look at abuse reports its always blueberry and echi, or dylan, or celing fan blabla ainvolved lol so weird. I also still hope i still have my zs points like 230k or something like that.

Anyways just checking in from my favorite gaming community, haven’t played pc games in a long time. I miss it

Hey @Destroy, long time no see.

So, for the most part, here are the Gmod Division changes you missed and are now public:

• Talbot is now one of our new Gmod Division Leaders
  • Pho stepped down from Gmod DL
  • Fume stepped down from Gmod DL
  • McLovin was promoted to Gmod Division Staff
  • Senpai was promoted to Gmod Moderator
  • Purplex was promoted to Gmod Moderator

That's pretty much most of what you need to know with what happened Division-wise.

15 hours ago, Destroy said:

My god one of the people that rarely speaks is division leader, i miss bubbles, adam, and northground. Actually talbot reminds me of northground anyways whatevs and ryze

Actually, I think Talbot rarely speaks in-game so that people don't have any opinion of him. A Division Leader with a blank slate reputation is neutrally-preferred, and has its own positives. However, ever since he became DL, people have been acting like his slaves, which is nothing new for HG ZS.

And he's doing a fine job being DL so far. He's enforcing the rules of the server, on top of banning the troublemakers.