Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

HGCE Newsletter 2019 December

Alienware

SDsdOIx.png

Welcome HeLLsGamers, to our HGCE Newsletter!  Thank you to everyone that has helped support the community in 2019. May you have a merry holiday and a Happy New Year.

Now enjoy the HG Newsletter!

:css: Counter-Strike Source News:

Here are some of the newest recruits who joined the community! Please feel free to give them a warm welcome.

In other CS:S news, [HG] dblackhawk has been promoted to full Member:member: status! 

Also, congratulations to -hg- TheKermit [M] on his promotion to moderator, welcome aboard!

:gmod: Garry's Mod News:

Here are some new recruits from the Garry's Mod division, Please welcome the following:

Here are a couple more promotions that happened:

[HG] NonT [DC] was promoted to HGDC Mapping Leader on December 7th

-hg- Papa John [DC] joined the zombie survival Development Team on December 8th

HG | Lynxx [M] was promoted to Moderator on December 22th

HG | pho [DC] rejoined the zombie survival Development Team on December 30th

:tf2: Team Fortress 2 News:

We have 3 new recruits in the TF2 division for the month of December, please give a big welcome to: 

The following recruits have been promoted to Member:member:, Congrats!

[HG] Bri_Aran promoted to member on December 27th

[HG] Dark Realm promoted to member on December 27th

:csgo: Counter Strike Global Offensive News:

We have decided to revive the CS:GO division with a 1v1 server! Be sure to check out our launch thread for more info.

In other CS:GO news,

[HG] Icon [DC] was promoted to the Source mod Development Team on December 11th

A message from the Directors of HGCE:

HGCE Management is actively seeking new HGCE Staff for its teams. Feel free to apply today!
You can apply for Event, Outreach and Partnerships staff here ---> https://hellsgamers.com/forms/17-hgce-application/

Shout out to  HG | Snowyamur [DCL] for the great GFX art. I am already looking forward to the next newsletter which will be at the end of January. Finally a big thank you to all of leadership and the members for a great year! Take care and see you all next time.

• Like 8

• Executive Council

Might want to mention completed events and upcoming events.......and congrats to the winners and everyone who attended. Maybe add things that are going on with partnerships with other things that we are working on. Get people excited! Also, a link or something should be on our homepage and our forums page so it is easily accessible. No angry bot server mention? Need some meats and potatoes in here!

Having newsletters like this every month is a good start. I remember JarJarBinks started this up, and it's been a while since I saw another newsletter like this, so it's good to see these kicking up again. These help keep the community engaged, and it allows members to stay updated on who joined, who became full members, and who got promoted.

However, I would say include community events we had for the month, alongside any major change(s) that happened. That way, the newsletter is more than an informative promotions board.

Also, I just noticed this after reading through the newsletter twice, but you spelled my name wrong @Alienware :D 

• Thanks 1