Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Starting loadouts

MN ZS FAN

I got the fit, quick tough surged neuro fiber armor loadout, but right now I'm looking for a berserker loadout anybody got one?

EDIT: I found the loadout that works for me ( I got lvl 1 worth card so I get 10 Extra worth ) 

Neuro Fiber armor

Fit, Tough, quick, surged

Heavy hitter

Veteran, Vamp, Cannibal

Non-materialistic, Finicky, Palsy.

This should be all of them, I might have forgotten one because I'm a zombie I can't access the worth menu to check.

EDIT 2 I'm not in need of a berserker loadout anymore so I just posted the default one I used instead of beserker

Edited by Unusual Memes
Solution found

I'm not a melee main, but if I wanted to maximize my melee potential and defense, I might go with:

Traits

Spoiler

Performance

• Surged (15 Worth)

Offensive

• Berserker (40 Worth)

Special

• Cannibal (5 Worth)
  • Vampirism (20 Worth)

Defensive

• Neuro-Fiber Armor (45 Worth)
  • Tireless (15 Worth)

Returns

Spoiler

Finicky (-15 Worth)

Non-Materialistic (-15 Worth)

Blood Thinner (-10 Worth)

Total Cost - Total Value = Net Worth

Spoiler

Xcost = 140

Yvalue = 40

x - y = znetworth

znetworth = 140 - 40 = 100 Worth

Exactly 100 Worth is expended w/ Return traits.

Traits Explained

Spoiler

Surged - for boosted movement speed. no point in combining this with Quick because it's a waste of 10 Worth for a small boost.

Berserker - for extra att. speed when taking damage. it's the core of this build.

Cannibal - for self-heal from gibs.

Vampirism - for self-heal from kills.

Note: get both Cannibal and Vamp, otherwise you have no form of healing considering Berserker disables being healed by others.

Neuro-Fiber Armor - for an extra layer of defense, especially if you're running outside and fighting.

Tireless - as a safety precaution when struck by a zombie that severely reduces your movement speed. your innate armor will take most of the hits, but you will still be slowed by some zombies.

Returns Explained

Spoiler

Finicky - if you're only going melee main, you won't have to care about reload speed.

Non-Materialistic - since you're going full damage, there's no reason to be able to pick up props.

Blood Thinner - bleed debuff isn't a huge problem, unless you're constantly being targeted by Molten Headcrabs. and if you do get hit, your innate armor should take up most of the bleeding, unless you're getting hit constantly.

Edited by Snowyamur
Fixed quote boxes