Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Wealth Bloom Event Summary

Snowyamur

Wealth Bloom Event Summary

Before the love blooms, the wealth must come first!

It's time for the unbelievable x5 points party! The points must flow!

General Event Info

Event Calendar:

Event Host(s): Snowyamur

Event Manager: Snowyamur

Leadership Present:

Clan Members Present:

Friends of HG Present:

Number of Attendees

• 120+

Event Feedback

Friends of HG Feedback:

• SexyBeing: "I think keeping the time schedule consistent would be really helpful and appreciated."

Clan Members Feedback:

• Destiny Your Enemy"this event was absolutely amazing and i had loads of fun"
  • Oskey: "Played like a powerpoint"
  • heniken171"But thanks for hosting such a good event"
  • Meli: "Yo, Snowy, last night it was a really cool event. Seriously! I had so much fun playing it. I only wish for less lag lol, but I understand it's sometimes (or always) out of control, even more, if there are 90 people on the server lol. However, I feel they have made a change in the server. You see, I was absent in January, before that I used to have a 180 ping (I'm from Argentina) but now it's always over 210/220. Still, it was a really cool event. Thank you again! :rolleyes:"
  • mrrobot: "Although the server was lagging which was not preventable, I loved the event and it seemed like everyone around was having a blast. Well done!"

Leadership Feedback:

• None

Prizes & More

Prizes: 6 VIP account upgrades were raffled off to 6 participants each. The winners are as follows:

Videos/Screenshots:

20200213204417_1.thumb.jpg.a2b7b7cb349c78d9484c318673ce0a5e.jpg20200213202815_1.thumb.jpg.fb2759d2f2ddde79b0dfc0d98581e888.jpg20200213204012_1.thumb.jpg.eb7c4c88c153a1f351052ac073e0d6f5.jpg20200213204253_1.thumb.jpg.37d8260a78b1ae94e5054c30127b198b.jpg20200213202838_1.thumb.jpg.2692b945c2061ffcdf3da64b603a4669.jpg

Additional Info:

Snowyamur: The event went very well, but I was ticked off by it starting at the wrong time. This was caused by communication issues, of which I take full responsibility for, but I was still mad that this event's plugin didn't trigger at the right time.

Nonetheless, a lot of the players on the server at the time of the event enjoyed the x5 points. I definitely had a lot of fun because the event encouraged gameplay one wouldn't normally see with modifiers off, and having people be eligible for the badge + prize(s) for being on either the ZS Discord or TeamSpeak3 event channel worked out very well, albeit was slightly more difficult to manage.

For future events, this would work out great for our Gmod Division. This would not work out for the other divisions.

Prizes were definitely key to attracting a larger target audience, of which I will keep in-mind for future events. As for the server, there still remains a lot of lag problems and people being unable to join for the event, which led me to doing what I initially planned before: have the plugin run longer than the event. This proved vital to the success of Gmod Division events following post-event, and I will continue doing this for future events as well, alongside the prize changes.

Overall, the event was great. I want to thank McLovin for helping me co-host this, alongside Jareth26 and Talbot for providing necessary technical assistance.

• Like 4