Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

The man of many mask

!tatu!

1. What's the story behind your username?My name originally derived from the music band of t.a.t.u. and been major fan of them since then. I couldn't think of anything at the time, so I came up with this one.

2. When did you start following HellsGamers? 5 years ago but mostly been playing off and on, mainly zombie survival due to it requires being top of your game as well using your brain to stay alive. I do check out other servers when I am not busy defending humans from zombies.

3. Favorite video games, shows, movies, etc? Favorite game would have to be Legend of Dragoon from ps1, all my favorite movies has to be Night of the living dead 1968 version, mostly due the classic feel then there is World War Z as well.

4. Any cool facts we should know about you? not many people not know this but I am very hard of hearing originally born deaf, 14 ear surgeries growing up with 3 artificial eardrum replaced as i grew up, i often wear hearing aids when im not gaming, when i am gaming, i have amplifier hooked into my computer to boost earbud volume to 300% to hear everything. I also love trolling and freaking people out anywhere with my mask collection, i have 387 halloween mask on my wall, reason for this was mainly to honor them of my grandfather who always loved pranking and scaring people. I get asked if I sleep in the room, I don't sleep in this room all the time, only when I am very very tired. I just fall asleep and not worry about eyes looking at me lol. check this out for yourself lol

image.thumb.png.c07569e20242089ec4fe87d2c9ee3a73.png

5. Any feedback or comments about HellsGamers? Just coming back to chill with Hellsgamer community again :D