Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Should I apply for mod?

FroxyProxy

I don't know you so I can't comment on you personally, but here's some general advice.

If you think you possess the capability to benefit the server as a Mod, go for it. Be open to criticism so you can learn and improve. But remember as a Mod you'll have to handle situations that may take away from your enjoyment of the game at times.

If you choose to apply, best of luck!

1 hour ago, BOSCH said:

I don't think you should be making a thread asking the question.

Honestly, you should of just applied without asking publicly.

On 12/14/2020 at 9:26 PM, FoxHound said:

If you think you will have fun doing right by the jailbreak server (notice how I didn't say moderating?) then gopher it. If you're having fun now, I don't see why you'd jeopardize that with responsibility.

Sincerely,

a RETIRED staff

stop making these threads... why would you think making this is a good idea? what I said in the previous thread like this applies to EVERYONE. maybe I should've just been more harsh. I agree with mfing Bosch which literally never happens. what a fucking blue moon

• Like 1