Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Ignorance leads to drastic measures

I forgot my case doesn't fit full ATX motherboards, so I had to customize my case to fit the new one in. The case should look like this. I'm not sure how I oversighted this, but it'll never happen again. 

Also I'm sure the PSU is fine where it is for now.....

IMG_0770.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

I prefer doing my own research into technologies, their specs and compatibility. Then making an informed decision on what's best for the price and then seeing if where I want to buy it has it. I almost exclusively purchase from BestBuy, no matter what it is, unless they don't have it then it's off to Amazon. PCPartPicker is just not something I'd personally use unless I'm building an entirely new PC from the ground up. Also often times, things like GPU's won't have a price or places to purchase from, whereas BestBuy even if it's out of stock, you still see a retail price. It's good for others, just not me, nothing against it.

@Misc2008

Edited by 40889_1540458538
tag