Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Swiftbadger aka Nova intro.... Sup dudes

What up guys its me formally known as Nova *No Moniter* on the old CSS JB Server back in about 2011-2014.  So crazy to find the server again in CSGO and run into so many of the familiar faces (names?).  I started playing back on the JB server about a month ago and it's been a total blast.  In the past like 8 years or so of being gone I have graduated highschool, went and did the college thing for a bit and now for about the past 6-7 years I have been trying to become a full time career firefighter.  Don't know what else to really say but again its been awesome to be back in this community and seeing it stronger than ever.  See you guys in JB.  

Side note - I will be starting my fire season in NorCal  either in 1 week or a month so I'll be gone from the server for a while soon.