Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

How did you come across HG?!

Apt. 2B

I remember i was on dark rp, and i saw a couple [HG] tags, and then i was like oo that likes cool lets get on the bandwagon then Provin comes in and says "hey uhh danny uhh bro you cant do that bro. Thats faking a hg member, remove it bro." then i was like then how do i join. Then one thing led to another here i am 4 years later

When I was watching LoL streams one night, I felt an urge to jump back into league but, there was a simple question that remained, "How long until the community drives me out again?" So I went into the recruitment forums and noticed Hells Gamers, so I figured that I'd give it a shot and now, I'm enjoying league more, even if I'm not having the best game. The guys I've played with taught me some new tricks and new spins on the old tricks. Something tells me that I'll be here for as long as I continue to enjoy playing with some of the craziest and fun people in the game.

• 2 weeks later...

Summer 2012, I'm playing CS:S for my first time in like 2 years and I want to play a Minigames server. Clicked on one, and it happened to be HellsGamers. Over time I became familiarized with the regulars and admins and eventually decided to play other servers and then join HG.

• 3 weeks later...

Towards the earlier days of HG, I was told by a friend I no longer know about a server and then shortly after found out how to join, back then I had a dumb name I don't even remember Q_Q. Anyway that's how I joined/found out about dis fancy thing

• 2 weeks later...

Homer was walking in the wood one day and kick over a rock and I was living under there... He pick me up and said Hay you want to join a Clan call HellsGamers. I reply What do I have to lose i'm living under a rock. Let do it.! And Here I Am

Well, I suck at csgo because I just started pc first person shooters. I was about to quit when Billiam invited me to play jailbreak. I enjoyed the people and the ability to play while still sucking aspect of it. I decided to stay on hg jailbreak because it was the best by far and I liked the community.

• 3 weeks later...