Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

How did you come across HG?!

Apt. 2B

May 2009 I was playing scoutzknivez with my friend and he tells me to follow him to this server called Jailbreak. I join and first thing I say is wtf is this shit... soon I was playing in it everyday and I came across another HG server, surf DM. Got admin in Jailbreak and then a month later applied for HG : )

The same thing happened with me I was playing scoutzknivez and one of my friends told me to check out a jailbreak server, bought admin and am here now.

^ is a friend of mine irl and he suggested that i join HellsGamers(BIG SURPRISE)....so i did. I have liked it every single day.(except for the day when i found out @Misc2008 was stepping down) I want his Dispensers in MvM instead of anybody elses. Imma miss your Dispensers @Misc2008

Edited by 7☺♫SEBS♫☺7
  • Like 1

Here's my story:

Long ago, I made the great change from console to pc. Controllers suck. I chanced upon steam and TF2 was my main. Strolled around for a hundred or so hours and chanced upon the HG orange crit server, liked it but I was just another randy.

Later after making actual money from the game trading and whatnot, I bought gmod for TTT. It was fun for 5 hours and then it got drastically repetitive. I then played a few gamemodes, from DarRP (never again my head will split) to MORBUS to sandbox. One day Zombie Survival popped up. Oh what fun. I frequented a variety of servers, mostly this small time clan but never joined. They died and I server hopped. Nox was god awful and disrespectful. I beat it out there quick and later clicked HG's Zombie Survival. Spent a year playing as a randy, then got good enough. HG members at the time became friends and I learned a lot. Decided it was time to join and here I am now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

random day of 2007 start steam go find server click LATENCY "TAB" i see 6 servers with 50 to 80 lat. i add all of them to favorites, dd2v1 v2, iceworldv1 v2, dd2unlimited, crankhouse, happy ending.

Edited by codeX

• 3 weeks later...

idk what got me to join i mean i dident know it was a clan so i just played the servers and loved hg the staff was friendly and supporting and so one day i wanted to apart of hg so i aked how to join an admin told me and well im hear and happy i joind i love it hear and im never going to leave :)

• 3 weeks later...

Well I am a long time Counter Strike player as early as 2002 but I lived many lives, got myself involved in many different things, and after calming down finally in 2014 I started playing CS:S again often, and I found that a lot of servers where filled with d--kheads that I didn't want to listen to or play with. So I found HG servers, and found majority of people still younger than me but still in their late teens or early 20s, after that I began to stick around on CS:S HG servers. I got to be friendly with alot of active players HG and not on the servers, so I decided to dedicate myself to these people, the clan, and try to make a positive difference if any impact was made. Made some great friends, playing with great people, it is an honor to know you all.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

been playing CSS since i was 12.. almost 11years now.. been in and out of alot of servers.. Main ones i would play would be Noobs 101, and THen i came across our HG DM servers and was hooked instantly.. found the people who played here were respectful and if you had any issues they would do everything in there power to solve it.. really made CSS a fun place to play