Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

How did you come across HG?!

Apt. 2B

cant even remember, i applied for recruit because an admin (he retired now i think, cant remember name anyway lol) said i should apply if i play alot on hg servers, wich i kinda do, i used to play alot more & be regular top 5 player on the office DM server but yea :P been playing around for several years now

i loved css alot and hg grabed my attention and i loved the servers so i decided to join and play with others that were experienced more in the game. Ive played for over 1500 hrs on the server the best 1500 hours of my life there were fun and sads moment but overall a great community filled with new faces everyday.

Edited by G0rdon

• 2 weeks later...

It's really basic for me. I was just joining different servers and found one of HG's servers (Office DM was my first, I believe). My uncle and I played there for a while and later on I applied for recruit back in 2010. I didn't care much to put an effort in back then so I recently reapplied with the intention to become a full member of HG so here I am now, still enjoying the servers, even.

Eheeem HG

Late 2012 so me and my friend on steam (Virgin Billy) were looking for community Jailbreak servers to troll around since we got banned on every other server but HG CSS JB we thought we would troll around do some stupid shit to get banned but it was a fun server so we decided to play nice and get addicted and play on the server for ever :D early 2014 i decided i would check out the Forums and i applied for HG recruit.... and the rest is history.

Untill i got perma banned

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Since I'm a relatively big trader and I was just strolling along a bunch of servers where I could do my casual buying and/or selling of things. When I came to Trade #5, I started loving it and noticed this majestic beast by the name of [HG] Misc2008 [A] (I think he was a member at this time but sorry if I mixed it up xD Misc bb <333). So we started talking after me playing there for a few days and how I loved the community and I asked how I could join since it's a really nice server and friendly place to be. Then I proceeded to come here and explore while applying for Recruit. Now... here I am in HeLLsGamers. I'm good friends w/ Misc and all the others players in the TF2 division and I have a blast talking to them and playing w/ them every chance I get and hope that doesn't decline at all ever. Long live HG! :D

Thanks,

-Alex

• Like 1