Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

How did you come across HG?!

Apt. 2B

I Started playing in HG servers way back in like 2006-7, before I had my current account my name was R3AP3R and I played in the cs_office noob training facility all the time back when it was up and doc holiday was in there every day and the server was full all the time and you had to wait to join haha

I had a day on GMod where I decided to try multiple gamemodes I've never done before. PERP was one of them, and just my luck, Hellsgamers was the first one I clicked on. I had trouble at first, but had tons of fun in the end and stuck with it.

CSGO had stopped working for like 3 months. There finally was an update and it was working again on my PC. I organized the community servers by most players on and I saw this thing called Jail Break. I hopped on the HG JB and I fell in love with the game mode. I then go to the slayers gaming JB. I soon found out that the slayers JB is one hell of a mess! So I jump back on HG JB and I stuck with it. I saw these fancy HG tags so I talk to Dode and here I am.

• 2 weeks later...

i came across hellsgamer when i was looking for a jb all the ones i went on was polish this was about 1 year ago when i found it bak then i would play never talk or know the rules then when i stated playing again i learnt the rules and socialed now im in the best gang and a killer :)

It was the winter of 2013, i had recently bought cs:go i could tell immidiatly i was addicted i was a young boy fresh out of the amazing world of minecraft. One day i stumbled accross a server and it said jailbreak, i said," ill give it a try" and once i join ct i got slayed 3 times in a row cause i didn't read the rules and i didn't know what the fuck i was doing :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...