Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Story behind your username

Prius

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine came because I am a pretty big Tom Clancy fan. Anyone who reads Clancy knows who Clark is.

Richie thought I was naming myself after Clark from the movie Benchwarmers, so that's how he got his name.

btw ttaM will always be my SWAT.

Mine started out as Cobra cause i had at the time a Mustang Cobra and ppl were telling me to change it cause someone already had that name. And i was thinking that since i had so many mustangs at the time and do now that i would change it to something that i loved which if fact are mustangs. Started out with mustanger for my second name but didnt sound right so i am Stanger

Mine was pretty much random, I used to play regularly in this one cs:s server and I would use different names, one day with two of my online friends I met in the server decided we make a clan with the three of us. This is when Hell-Tonic was founded, and at the time my name was "Homer" so I tagged up and people began to know me by that name and so I kept it.

first name was papasmurfsmuderer.. LoL spelt wrong and it wouldnt fit in any of my clan tags for cod2 so me and the guy i played with started looking for a shorter name THUS CREATING SMURFY

also its completely random and idk how i thought of it... plus im 6'3 and not blue

I misspelled piscean when I created my yahoo games handle back in 1996. Unlike a lot of people that vary a bit from their sign's description everything about me represents the broad definition of a piscies. I even prefer rain over sunshine. Therefore my name being 100% accurate of myself and virtually unseen online I've never had a reason to change it.

http://www.astrology-online.com/pisces.htm

My summer camp counselor was named Zaine, idk how the hell he spelled it.

Also, Zaine means "split personalities". Anxiety (yes, it is a real and serious illness) runs in the fam and whenever I get anxious I am not whoever I really am.

Basically me and my brother needed another xbox live account to play on since our gold membership expired and at the time we could get 1 free month of live just by creating a new account. Mccain was running for pres at the time and from there McCainCracker is what we came up with. I've used it for everything since then

Original name used to be redsand007. Needed a name when I started to play BF2 and the brand of my hat was redsand and 007 cause of James Bond. Then I changed it to motive sometime last year when I was watching NCIS cause I got bored of it.

When I first started (before I got into HG/HT) I went around as redrumalchemist. Finding that name boring, I started using I Love Lamp, having just finished watching Anchorman for like the 4th time. Will Ferrell has always been one of my favorite comedians, and that was the first time I had seen Steve Carell in action and thought he was absolutely hilarious.