Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

POST HERE IF SERVER IS DOWN, LAGGING ETC.

Combine

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Noticed 10 second spike lagg at: The current server time is 04/23/2013 - 17:04:01

: 29 (32 max)

hostname: HeLLsGamers.co.uk | Minecraft Trade #2 | FastDL

# userid name uniqueid connected ping loss state

version : 1.2.6.4/24 5275 secure

udp/ip : 78.129.148.81:27015 (public ip: 78.129.148.81)

Was not that bad. But incase this post can help in the future or if it continues we can refer to it.

Edited by Jeorey

Noticed 10 second spike lagg at: The current server time is 04/23/2013 - 17:04:01

: 29 (32 max)

# userid name uniqueid connected ping loss state

version : 1.2.6.4/24 5275 secure

Was not that bad. But incase this post can help in the future or if it continues we can refer to it.

Umm... this is a UK server and you're in Canada, that would explain the lag.

Well the Surf 24/7 Server is up but I think apparently, the fast download doesn't have the surf_rebel_redo_nocap, cause it says missing map and I can't join. I can't find the map online either.

That map is on fast dl and i just connected to server and its downloading the map so issue seems to be on your side.

• 3 weeks later...

All TF2 servers have been fixed. If there are any issues please post in this thread.

Just a little note, We are updating MetaMod and SourceMod right now. I will post when all TF2 servers are functioning properly.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

As a response to

POST HERE IF SERVER IS DOWN, LAGGING **ETC.**

version : 1783578/24 5319 secure

account : not logged in (No account specified)

map : trade_minecraft_b42 at: 0 x, 0 y, 0 z

players : 32 (32 max)

The rtd pluggin is not working. Im guessing it needs a reload. If anybody is taking care of this please leave a reply so I know somebody is taking care of it.

Sincerely: FatCat

As a response to

POST HERE IF SERVER IS DOWN, LAGGING **ETC.**

version : 1783578/24 5319 secure

account : not logged in (No account specified)

map : trade_minecraft_b42 at: 0 x, 0 y, 0 z

players : 32 (32 max)

The rtd pluggin is not working. Im guessing it needs a reload. If anybody is taking care of this please leave a reply so I know somebody is taking care of it.

Sincerely: FatCat

This was an issue earlier this week and is being worked on

• 2 weeks later...

Votekick and voteban don't work on 24/7 Dustbowl server. Votekick now scrambles the teams.

I believe voteban and kick was removed due to people abusing it. People would gang up and ban/kick people they din't like,people better than them and ect. I believe we prooved this to be more of a liability than an asset.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

USA 24/7 orange critz server looks to be re-configured you can\t heal and there are fiery things floating in the server and spy bullets just bounce off the player.

Bullets dont bounce off players I just went in and dominated the entire team as a spy with just a pistol.

The problems I do see is not being able to heal at a refill station and rockets from a soldier getting stuck into random parts of the map. This is not something that can be fixed until the person who made this map actually goes in and fixes these glitches because the latest update from TF2 has broken a ton of custom maps.

Well I am not sure why your gun worked and my enforcer did not, but I could walk right up to a player and shoot him point blank and the bullets just bounced right off.

Ahh I was using the L'Entranger. Well I'm currently looking at this map because the person that made it, uploaded it to Gamebanana and it was made about 3-4 years ago. So maybe he will fix it. The only thing I can think of right now is to hire someone to actually go in and try and fix this problem or possibly get a different orange map for that server.