Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

OFFICIAL PERP suggestion thread.

Guest yaboui

Suggestion: Drug Dealer selling multiple things at once

Examples: On an old PERP server (they had their own LUA coders so I don't know how easily this could be done) the drug dealer would sell multiple things to you at once. Let's say you want to buy weed seeds but he is only selling Mighty Muscle, there will be an option of "Got anything else?" and a list of all the drugs will show up (much like how the selling menu works.) That way you can easily attain seeds/drugs. I think new players would have an easier time getting acquainted with growing.

Pictures possibly?: N/A

Suggestion: Big Pots

Examples: Here's an idea. When there is a lot of people on the server growing it lags right? Well what if a new mixture was introduced? 10 pots + 10 seeds = 1 large plant. It would provide the same amount of drugs and seeds as the 10 individual plants. This way it will drastically decrease the amount of entities on the server thus reducing the lag even further. Possibly allowing VIP members more of these plants because they donated, etc, etc. Oh, and police will get a higher reward for collecting it as evidence

Pictures possibly?: The pot would have to be larger than the regular pots, maybe a red hue to it as well. Just so it is easily distinguished.

Suggestion: Drug Dealer selling multiple things at once

Examples: On an old PERP server (they had their own LUA coders so I don't know how easily this could be done) the drug dealer would sell multiple things to you at once. Let's say you want to buy weed seeds but he is only selling Mighty Muscle, there will be an option of "Got anything else?" and a list of all the drugs will show up (much like how the selling menu works.) That way you can easily attain seeds/drugs. I think new players would have an easier time getting acquainted with growing.

Suggestion: Big Pots

Examples: Here's an idea. When there is a lot of people on the server growing it lags right? Well what if a new mixture was introduced? 10 pots + 10 seeds = 1 large plant. It would provide the same amount of drugs and seeds as the 10 individual plants. This way it will drastically decrease the amount of entities on the server thus reducing the lag even further. Possibly allowing VIP members more of these plants because they donated, etc, etc. Oh, and police will get a higher reward for collecting it as evidence

Pictures possibly?: The pot would have to be larger than the regular pots, maybe a red hue to it as well. Just so it is easily distinguished.

The second idea is really good, but a giant pot is uncreative. It gave me a better idea though

Suggestion: Gardening Rack

Examples: One separate entity crafted out of several pots and some other materials. You can world mixture it with seeds to start growing drugs, but it will remain it's own entity. It has the same efficiency as growing them separately, and the rack is re-usable. Hopefully it would greatly reduce server lag, and it would be convenient because it would not fall over or roll all over the place.

Pictures possibly?: http://www.organicgardenway.com/images/raised%20bed%20gardenening%20system.jpg

Suggestion:

Breaking out of jail!

Well, here's how this will work. You'll be allowed to use your inventory in jail, in which, you could equip a gun, and a picklock. ZJ told me today that he went and checked if the doors could be picklocked, and they can. So I'm basically suggesting that we add a permanent alarm on the all the doors, in case they get picklocked, and then cops could respond to it.

ALSO, if they break out and get caught, the arrest time would be longer, if that's possible to do.

How could this benefit the server?

Many people would love the fact that they could break out of jail, and I'm sure many people would try it. It would greatly benefit the fact that people rage when they're arrested, so this gives them to chance to break out. We could also increase jail time by doing this, that why it makes people want to try to picklock out. But that's just basically an "extra".

Examples: N/A

Suggestion:

Breaking out of jail!

Well, here's how this will work. You'll be allowed to use your inventory in jail, in which, you could equip a gun, and a picklock. ZJ told me today that he went and checked if the doors could be picklocked, and they can. So I'm basically suggesting that we add a permanent alarm on the all the doors, in case they get picklocked, and then cops could respond to it.

ALSO, if they break out and get caught, the arrest time would be longer, if that's possible to do.

How could this benefit the server?

Many people would love the fact that they could break out of jail, and I'm sure many people would try it. It would greatly benefit the fact that people rage when they're arrested, so this gives them to chance to break out. We could also increase jail time by doing this, that why it makes people want to try to picklock out. But that's just basically an "extra".

Examples: N/A

Uhh, no, they shouldn't be allowed to equip a gun and a lockpick, however a friend should be able to break them out and possibly add something to cut the cuffs off of someone to be added to crafting.

Uhh, no, they shouldn't be allowed to equip a gun and a lockpick, however a friend should be able to break them out and possibly add something to cut the cuffs off of someone to be added to crafting.

That's pretty cool too. Being able to have a friend lockpick you out, that way cops can get to you faster.

Or, you can only equip secondarys, how about that? That way, you can picklock your own way out.

Either way, this should be done. It'd be awesome.

Mechanics skill: The mechanics skill will (like previously mentioned) allow you to use your wrench to a better extent with similar effects to the lockpick. This skill will also unlock the ability to create car parts and ultimately create a car. You will have to take a bunch of different items to make wheels, an engine, doors, a trunk and some other parts (I know nothing about cars) to finally build the vehicle. At first this will cost more than the average vehicle such as around 10-30k more than the original but as your skill goes up it makes it cheaper to assemble the parts and the supplies will be more disposable. This might also give reason for people to steal cars such as possibly stealing a car and taking it to a shady place for you to dissasemble (Will not delete the vehicle from the person's garage) and you can then sell those parts to someone similar to the drug dealer such as the chop shop (which could also sell car parts for mechanics).

Mechanics skill: The mechanics skill will (like previously mentioned) allow you to use your wrench to a better extent with similar effects to the lockpick. This skill will also unlock the ability to create car parts and ultimately create a car. You will have to take a bunch of different items to make wheels, an engine, doors, a trunk and some other parts (I know nothing about cars) to finally build the vehicle. At first this will cost more than the average vehicle such as around 10-30k more than the original but as your skill goes up it makes it cheaper to assemble the parts and the supplies will be more disposable. This might also give reason for people to steal cars such as possibly stealing a car and taking it to a shady place for you to dissasemble (Will not delete the vehicle from the person's garage) and you can then sell those parts to someone similar to the drug dealer such as the chop shop (which could also sell car parts for mechanics).

Could be abused severely, but i like the make your own car idea

This might also give reason for people to steal cars such as possibly stealing a car and taking it to a shady place for you to dissasemble (Will not delete the vehicle from the person's garage).

Your Friends could just take your car and keep dissasembling it. Because It will not delete it.

Your Friends could just take your car and keep dissasembling it. Because It will not delete it.

What if the "Chop Shop" guy could ask for a specific car daily for you to deliver to him. However, it cannot be your own car. So one day he could ask for a Yankee and the next day he could ask for an Audi. You would get such and such money for delivering the car however it would only be once every 24 hours.

Suggestion: Take everything away from player and give back donation money~

Examples: Like you take everything away from the player and give him all the money back he got from donating, like i spent money on the server. Then an co-owner/owner could take everything (money, car, items, etc) and give you money you have gotten from donating. (lets say i donated 40$ and got 1 mil (PERP CASH), Lets says then i got a cool car and bunch of weps and having fun on perp, Then you start getting bored and dont have anything to do, and you dont have enough money (Irl) to donate more, then you could get it reseted, lose everything but get all your donations worth of money back. Yeah its kinda confusing :D

Pictures possibly?:N/A

I think the 2,000$ death costs are too high. Being a new player I don't have the money to keep dishing out 2k because I was CDM'd or RDM'd. Yes it makes players more cautious and aware of death, but I think it could completely bankrupt a new player. Just a thought.

• Executive Council
I think the 2,000$ death costs are too high. Being a new player I don't have the money to keep dishing out 2k because I was CDM'd or RDM'd. Yes it makes players more cautious and aware of death, but I think it could completely bankrupt a new player. Just a thought.

Death costs range from $500 to $2000 based on your assets so that new players are not adversely affected.

Death costs range from $500 to $2000 based on your assets so that new players are not adversely affected.

i dont think paying 2k for dyeing as a COP, its seems alittle alot since everyone like killing cops, please lower that

Suggestion: Music for elevators.

Example: Some nice smooth jazz or just some catchy tunes for the elevators when you go up or down them.

Pictures possibly?: No.

+1 would love to have some louis armstrong in the elevator

• Executive Council
+1 would love to have some louis armstrong in the elevator

Find an internet radio station that sounds like it has good elevator music then.