Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

OFFICIAL PERP suggestion thread.

Guest yaboui

Suggestion: I suggest That we add a rule to the lite perp rules list that states... (You may not kill just anyone during raid. You may kill the owner and co owners. Not someone passing by (note you may kill them after a warning or them disrupting your raid)

I will be uploading oh a lot of situations of this happening. It causes problems between 2 or more players and kills the friendly game envirment. IT happens very often!

If you are on the property you can be killed if your off the property you may not be killed unless you have a weapon. (Though its your own fault if your watching a raid)

RULES:

1.Firemen may not Patrol in there truck, they must wait at the station for a call that requires a truck before driving.

2.You may rob the bank with your organization, but they must all have guns equipped and be inside the bank during the robbery, killing anyone that is not a cop will be considered RDM and is not permitted. Killing and defending from outside the bank is not allowed.

SUGGESTIONS:

1. Move Hospital stuff to Fire Station (Which is labeled hosp), this makes easier to get to, all government jobs will now be in town.

2. Turn Old hosp into a buy able property.

3. "OnStar" will report car accidents calls instead of

[911][Life Alert] An Accident......

have it say:

[911][OnStar] An Accident.....

4. Update Suggestion thread.

5. Meeting Discussion thread. Keep us up to date on whats being discussed in meetings, what suggestions have been talked about and rules etc.

I like all of these, especially moving the hospital, except the fireman patrolling. If the firemen can't patrol, they have to wait on 911 calls that almost never come.

I like all of these, especially moving the hospital, except the fireman patrolling. If the firemen can't patrol, they have to wait on 911 calls that almost never come.

He just said OnStar will automatically notify firefighters of a vehicle accident and possible fire.

Suggestion: Flowers, that you can grow in a pot.

Example: Have them be a legal way to make money (which I think we need right now), Have someone at ace hardware or somewhere sell seeds for cheap. If you feel like going all out, maybe have some breeding system with flowers that you can use to get rare and more expensive ones. This would be a good way for noobs to start out those first few hours, and a way to grow without the fear of the police.

Pictures: no.

Edited by MisterInvalid
Bad format

Example: Have them be a legal way to make money (which I think we need right now), Have someone at ace hardware or somewhere sell seeds for cheap. If you feel like going all out, maybe have some breeding system with flowers that you can use to get rare and more expensive ones. This would be a good way for noobs to start out those first few hours, and a way to grow without the fear of the police.

They'd still have to fear raiders. Reminds me of the time some people where legit RP housing. As in a bed, fridge, the works. They had no guns or drugs, and they got raided and bitched over OOC.

My idea right now I got from watching Black Hawk Down with Shoubakka.

It's called: Anarchy Mode.

Basically, if the mayor has been mayor for over 45-1 hour, and the populace of the city hates him, there would be a vote done to determine if the city goes into Anarchy. Once the vote is held, the server will still be in peace for 5 minutes. In that time, National guard jobs will be available (probably in the nexus) and people can register for the national guard. Up to 1/3 of the server can become national guardsmen. The guardsmens will have Full armor and they would have a deagle and a M4. Once Anarchy starts, all bets are off, anyone can kill anyone and it's the Gaurdsmens job to keep the peace. There is no RDM during this 15 minute time frame. The way the mode ends is if the Mayor is killed. The NG's can shoot at anybody they see as a threat (aiming a gun, gun out, shooting, etc). The regular people on the server do their job to create chaos and kill the mayor. Once the 15 minute time frame is up and the mayor isn't dead the gamemode is up. Nobody is a NG anymore and peace is restored. RDM rules are back in place.

They'd still have to fear raiders. Reminds me of the time some people where legit RP housing. As in a bed, fridge, the works. They had no guns or drugs, and they got raided and bitched over OOC.

My idea right now I got from watching Black Hawk Down with Shoubakka.

Basically, if the mayor has been mayor for over 45-1 hour, and the populace of the city hates him, there would be a vote done to determine if the city goes into Anarchy. Once the vote is held, the server will still be in peace for 5 minutes. In that time, National guard jobs will be available (probably in the nexus) and people can register for the national guard. Up to 1/3 of the server can become national guardsmen. The guardsmens will have Full armor and they would have a deagle and a M4. Once Anarchy starts, all bets are off, anyone can kill anyone and it's the Gaurdsmens job to keep the peace. There is no RDM during this 15 minute time frame. The way the mode ends is if the Mayor is killed. The NG's can shoot at anybody they see as a threat (aiming a gun, gun out, shooting, etc). The regular people on the server do their job to create chaos and kill the mayor. Once the 15 minute time frame is up and the mayor isn't dead the gamemode is up. Nobody is a NG anymore and peace is restored. RDM rules are back in place.

I like it

It'd be too hard to regulate what's RDM and what's not. Plus, when new people join the server, the first thing they wanna see isn't gonna be "15 minutes of chaos".

And what defines chaos, anyways? I would assume mass molly, car-bombing, and speeding...

It'd be too hard to regulate what's RDM and what's not. Plus, when new people join the server, the first thing they wanna see isn't gonna be "15 minutes of chaos".

And what defines chaos, anyways? I would assume mass molly, car-bombing, and speeding...

What I believe he meant by "There is no RDM during this 15 minute time frame" is that the rule of RDM would be completely waved as in it doesn't exist for those 15 minutes.

I really like this idea, there should be like a text top of the screen that says when this mode starts and ends. Should there still be cops during this? They would just be killed the moment they leave nexus, if this would happend the death timers needs to go down along with death costs. Death would happend all over the map and medics would probably not be able to heal to many people other than the cops.

Again, this sounds really cool! :3

What I believe he meant by "There is no RDM during this 15 minute time frame" is that the rule of RDM would be completely waved as in it doesn't exist for those 15 minutes.

This.

Plus, when new people join the server, the first thing they wanna see isn't gonna be "15 minutes of chaos

There will probably be a Sign or some other timer to show that the server is in Anarchy Mode for x minutes. They will ask what is going on in ooc and someone will probably answer will a witty response such as "The server is currently in Anarchy for a few minutes."

Should there still be cops during this? They would just be killed the moment they leave nexus, if this would happend the death timers needs to go down along with death costs. Death would happend all over the map and medics would probably not be able to heal to many people other than the cops.

It would be pretty good to have cops in it. Cops can go around taseing people who are breaking the law and arrest them (be great for control and order) and Probably medic slots would increase to 7-10ish.

So it's a huge guard the mayor scheme? Instead of national guard, why not just allow the mayor to increase swat and secret service slots drastically so that a whole new job and new weapons have to be coded along with the anarchy mode itself? I like the idea very much though.

Please put this in. With the amount of cops and Guards killing everyone, they'll all lose guns and have to rebuy them from me. But seriously I would always be a guard if this came up. You would need to have the nexus be a safe area because people would just be spawn camping everyone. Maybe a safe area or a spawn protection, where when you spawn you get like 10 seconds of no damage, but you also can't damage anyone.

This may be a stupid idea, along with one that may be impossible to code. If it is, I am sorry, but I've no experience with coding.

Suggestion: CPR

Examples: Say you're walking the street and you see a man get run over and fly onto the sidewalk. You dial 911 but chances are the Paramedics won't make it in time. So instead of letting him die, you begin to preform CPR. This could extend the bleed-out time anywhere from seconds to minutes.

This could apply to the First Aid skill, I suppose.

Pictures possibly?: Nope.

This may be a stupid idea, along with one that may be impossible to code. If it is, I am sorry, but I've no experience with coding.

Suggestion: CPR

Examples: Say you're walking the street and you see a man get run over and fly onto the sidewalk. You dial 911 but chances are the Paramedics won't make it in time. So instead of letting him die, you begin to preform CPR. This could extend the bleed-out time anywhere from seconds to minutes.

This could apply to the First Aid skill, I suppose.

Pictures possibly?: Nope.

YES YES YES!

Please kigen :(

But then again they could make it against rules to raid Somone growing flowers butyou could only grow 5 pots of flowers and no drugs and you can get raided if your grow drugs

But then again they could make it against rules to raid Somone growing flowers butyou could only grow 5 pots of flowers and no drugs and you can get raided if your grow drugs

You kidding me? If thou owns a house then thy gets raided. That's how raiding works. It's a gamble if they actually have anything of value.